Things you would like to see at the end of the season

• Thread starter Thread starter cfc12345
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 110
  • Views Views 6K
First season? They've been here before - 6 times in fact.

The League Cup Final was yesterday. Man Utd won it.

But I do admire your optimisticness (?).

For the first one i meant first season back in the premier league and the second one I meant the other cup just get mixed up with the names

For the first one i meant first season back in the premier league and the second one I meant the other cup just get mixed up with the names

Yeah, I was trying to be funny (A)

Didn't work, I know.

for man utd to go into adminstration, stockport to surive, man city to finish in the top 4, robinho retires from football because hes so ****

if you read carefully i put in big games a game against middlesborough isnt what you could call a big game no offence to your team i aint calling them rubbish by the way cause they aint

sorry never read all ;) but that was a few years ago when middlesbrough where in europe but still <):P

1. Tottenham to comfortably secure that elusive 4th spot.
2. Win the FA Cup with Pavlyuchenko scoring a brace or hatrick and stating to the world that he wants to remain at Spurs.
3. Manchester United to go without winning anything this season, just to make a change.
4. All United supporters who have no ties to the club to stop glory hunting and start supporting the local boys.
5. Reading comprehension and grammar tests to be a compulsory requirement to graduate from school.

A true story mate. :$

for man utd to go into adminstration, stockport to surive, man city to finish in the top 4, robinho retires from football because hes so ****

Robinho was pretty good last night tho, so it doesn't look like any of them will be happening this season ;)

Arsenal winning the league and buying Bobby Zamora would put a smile on my face ;)

I hate to say this but I would like Paul Trollope and Lennie Lawrence to resign from Bristol Rovers at the end of the season. I feel they have done what they can for us and should bow out on a high note. I would like to see someone with experience, desire and a passion for the team. But I can't see that happening :S

Really wanted a Man Utd - Real Madrid CL final. I guess I have to settle for a pre-season friendly match seeing as in Madrid couldn't get past Lyon. :O XD

1. Exeter city to stay up
2. England to win world cup
3. Man united to win premiership
4. Liverpool not to make top 4
5. Argyle relegated so we can beat them next year:P

Back