he getting assist which is good 4 in 7 games. he having shots but cant convert them but with other tactic i used with him he bangs them in.

hmmm, It's odd for him to be getting the chances it's not taking them is the problem, the main thing is that he is getting the chances so the tactic is working ok and he's getting himself into a shooting possition, maybe as he's running a high line he is not getting the time he needs to turn and shoot and he's rushing the shot a little, bring his mentality down one notch play a few games and keep an eye on him and see if it changes without taking himself out of the game, if need be after 10 games or so bring it down one more notch but I wouldnt go down more that 2 notches.

Or it might worth changing his long shots from Rarely to Sometimes, as if he's spending alot of his time outside the box he might fancy a go.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Might be worth taking his Mentalality down a notch or two so he can sit a little further back and join in the game a little bit deeper, for me it's working as it is but I have had the like's of David Villa, Ibrahimovic, Chamakh, Carlos Vella and Andy Carroll to work with and it's been working quite well.

Is Leigh Griffiths in the game does he get enough touches is he getting assists, or is he out of the game completely?

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------[/COLOR]

I just wanted to say thank you for setting up the set pieces for this It's been working a treat and scoreing 1 in every 2/3 games, compaired to my 1 in every 5/6 games. Good work

great. Use invert feet in corners- right corner left foot.
By the way, i droped b2box to dmf ant set him as dlplaymaker with defend duty. It´s going superb.

great. Use invert feet in corners- right corner left foot.
By the way, i droped b2box to dmf ant set him as dlplaymaker with defend duty. It´s going superb.

I'm glad it's working for you I'm going to try youre idea on the DLPlaymaker and see how it goes,

Thanks for the advice.

Sorry did you drop the whole players posistion to DMF or did you just change him from box to box to deep lying playmaker?

I'm glad it's working for you I'm going to try youre idea on the DLPlaymaker and see how it goes,

Thanks for the advice.

Sorry did you drop the whole players posistion to DMF or did you just change him from box to box to deep lying playmaker?

I just droped box2boxmiedfielder to dmf position. I changed his role to dlplaymaker with defend duty.

i played 16 game with it doing really well top of league in fact, but my striker does not score (Leigh Griffiths) the goals are coming from the wings are mid. what do you suggest i do? ps im in championship

I'm going to start a new game with Sheffield and see if I can get youre striker scoreing goals I'll post up something for you within a few hours

Could not finds Sheffield Weds in the championship only Sheffield Utd, I didn't want to take the michael lol So I started with Middlesbough and I have Leroy Lita upfront I'm guessing youre striker is as good as him if not better

Last edited:
Looks really similar to my pre patch Wings formation, that wasn't too bad, i released it on dugout but in the end i went for a more stable 4-5-1 and then on to 4-2-3-1s still ill keep an eye on this and see if its worth retesting my original.

I'm going to start a new game with Sheffield and see if I can get youre striker scoreing goals I'll post up something for you within a few hours

Could not finds Sheffield Weds in the championship only Sheffield Utd, I didn't want to take the michael lol So I started with Middlesbough and I have Leroy Lita upfront I'm guessing youre striker is as good as him if not better

yeah he good on this. i got him from Dundee in Scotland

yeah he good on this. i got him from Dundee in Scotland

Whats your strikers goals to games ratio? I got lita on a 1 goal every 2games that is quite good considering the wingers are scoring also, Unless you went with a better striker/team then he's scoring 1 goal every 1.32 games or better, After playing around with the formations and tactic, I have ajusted it so Lita has a strike partner upfront with him changing the formation to a 4-4-2 then he's scored 40goals in 41 games, but the second striker only scored 25 in 38 games but has a crazy ammount of assists sitting on 30 in 38, his role is to sit back a little and support rather than attack,

I can upload this tactic for you if you wish?

I have only tried this on the Middlesbough game tho, I'm yet to try this with any other team but I'm sure it'll work with most teams as it's largely useing the same tactics and player instructions.

Update I just tried the new tactic I made for you with Man City I wanted to try with a good team but not the best team IE Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, "West Ham" I joke there,
Anyway take a look at the screenie even tho Wigan scored 2 against me they was both lucky goals one from outside the area and one corner that Joe Hart dropped and the sriker pounced on, but as you can see the possession is sky high with a good shot to shots on target ratio.

View attachment 128463

Last edited:
yeah please do pal

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

he having bout 7 shots getting 1 on target and same goes for my other strikers as well. would be grateful if i coul try your 442

I can't seem to download this tactic for some reason, I try saving it then it just closes the window instantly, any ideas?

yeah please do pal

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

he having bout 7 shots getting 1 on target and same goes for my other strikers as well. would be grateful if i coul try your 442

Attached is the 442, I hope it works out a little better for you.

View attachment 128475

Just so you know I'm making a few tweaks to the 442 to try and make it a bit more stable in defence, I'll run a season with the updates and let you know how it goes,

Last edited:
I can't seem to download this tactic for some reason, I try saving it then it just closes the window instantly, any ideas?

not sure really, It's working for everybody else, try downloading the 442 I just posted up and see if thats working,

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

It's funny how you start off with one tactic then it slowly turns into something rather different,

Well I downloaded the original the day before playing Chelsea...and lost 5-1.

However, I played them 3 days later in the League Cup and beat them 1-0 so I'm willing to try it for the remainder of the season - thanks a bunch :D.

I am playing as Bolton Wanderers by the way. Also wondering if you have your right winger being a left footed player to cut in and take long shots? And vice versa.

Cheers again, I look forward to success!!

Hello,

What tacktic do you reccoment when playing with a smaller team like PSV (holland) in the EL and CL the V3 or V4???

Going 2 try it this afternoon, working now:(

Do i have to change the role of the CM to Midfielder? or still box to box???

@umboma, in V4 tactic the playmaker is the RMC, but that is the ballwinning midfielder, the MCL should be the playmaker i gues?
And the left striker, does hit task stay on attack or support??

Last edited: