peskybendben

Reaction score
Hello people,

I found this pretty neat site called 'This11', and it lets you create your own custom formation with arrows, different shirts etc. The address is http://www.this11.com, you need to sign-up in a few seconds, and then you can start. It is really simple, and it is a nice and easy way to share your squad with others. It would be nice if people could give comments on one-anothers players and tactics too. I will begin to show you what it looks like when done...

1294330700146939.jpg

When posting, it would be helpful if you can use the following template:
Team Name:
Formation Description:
League:
Ambition for the season:
Star Players:
Image:
I hope some people can get into this!
Ben. :)

Here is my example using the template...

Team Name: Southampton
Formation Description: Normal 4-4-2 formation with both attacking and defensive centre mids, and a centre forward behind the striker.
League: nPower Championship
Ambition for the season: Mid-table finish
Star players: Michael Owen, Jose Fonte, Chris Smalling, Morgan Schneiderlin, Adam Lallana
Image: ^^ Above

Last edited:
Yeah, seen it in (I think it was) TheMjt's sig, it's pretty neat and had a go at it. Will get one up now.

Team Name: Arsenal
Formation Description: 4-4-2 with winger (my sig tactic). Very high scoring and good defending too, wingers get a bagful of goals as does the poacher.
League: Premier League
Ambition for the season: To win as much as possible in style
Star Players: F. Brendel, S. Nasri and W. Rooney

Last edited:
Added a template to the OP to make it a bit neater and easier to follow. Would be helpful if people could now use it when posting. Thanks ;)

1294331904324105.jpg

Team Name: Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Formation Description: Mr. Hough 4-1-2-3 11.2
League: Bundesliga
Ambition for the season: Title Challenge
Star Players: Rene Adler, Benedikt Howedes, Stefan Kiessling

Last edited:
As I said Hellroker, could you please use the template in the OP in the future. It is in the spoiler if you didn't know. Now you know for next time, no bother about it anyway. :) Nice team by the way!

Team Name : Chelsea

Formation Description : Attacking 4-3-3 with attacking wingbacks, Dzeko as target and Neymar as poacher working wonderfully.

League : EPL

Ambition for the season : The treble after losing in CL final in penalties and losing in FA cup also in final. Won the EPL last year though.

Star Players : Pastore, Dzeko and Essien.​

@Icelander, really cool team there mate!

Team Name: Arsenal
Formation Description: 4-2-3-1. Playing with attacking full-backs, Sissoko as DM, and Fabregas just ahead as a ball winning midfielder. Then Nasri as a Playmaker, and Arshavin and Sanchez as wingers. Van Persie is the poacher. Working a treat. Walcott starts on the bench for most matches but comes on around 75 mins in most games.
League: Barclays Premier League
Ambition for the season: Top 2 finish
Star Players: Diego Alves, Adil Rami, Samir Nasri, Alexis Sanchez
Image:
1294332502618529.jpg

1294333279820088.jpg

Team Name: Hercules
Formation Description: Goals Galore
League: Liga BBVA
Ambition for the season: Mid-Table Finish
Star Players: Donovan, Kadlec, Tiago Gomes

1294333957370543.jpg

Chamakh: Target Man/attack
Hazard & Nasri: Inside Forwards/support
Fabregas: Central Midfielder/attack
Ramsey: Advanced Playmaker/support
Song: Anchor Man/defend
Clichy & Sagna: Fullbacks/defend
Vermaelen & Subotic: Central defenders/defend
Fabianski: Keeper/defend

Ramsey and Fabregas switch positions (I choose this) depending on how the match is going. They work really well together. On days where Ramsey is struggling I have Cesc as the Playmaker, Hazard as attack midfielder and bring on Arshavin or Walcott on the wing.

Won the league, league cup and FA cup for the treble. Got knocked out by Utd in the semi finals of the CL. (grrr)

About to start my second season.

Team Name: Shelbourne
Formation Description: A 4-5-1 with an inside forward(Lapira) and a Winger (Scullion) that bomb down the wings. My complete forward drops deep and allows Lapira to get in alot and Lapira gets on the end of Scullions crosses alot
League: Irish Premier division
Ambition for the season: Mid table after promotion last season
Star Players: The strikers, Lapira and New signing Tutte(formerly of city) for creativity while the centre back pairing are brilliant with exceptional covering with 2 young CBs Mick Clarke and Yado Mambo waiting in the wings
Image:

how do u upload the formation ive made one but i dont know how to uplaod it

Click 'Draw 11' at the bottom, and then copy the forum link. Use the template when posting please too :D

Team Name: Catania
Formation Description: 4-2-4 Mikes version 2.0
League: Serie A
Ambition for the season: Retain the 4th position they got last season again this sesaon and get past the group stages of champo league
Star Players: Kadlec, Lavezzi, Hunt and Onyewu

Thanks guys, didnt expect this reaction as an obvious weak spot is Ivanovic but I almost have backup for every older player. Lukaku for Drogba and Dzeko droppping to the Drogba role as complete forward and Lukaku as target with Neymar. I have really high hopes for that. As for Lampard I have McEachran just ready to jump to the first team squad and I also have Defour to provide some cover and competition to Pastore and Lampard. I just got an amazing spanish left back (regen) which I plan on replacing Cole with and after that Terry is pretty much the only one left but I am thinking about maybe Galeano or Sakho.
Sorry for the long text.

Seen this before, it's a really really nice site :)