ThisIsJoe's Auction Game

• Thread starter Thread starter ThisIsJoe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 434
  • Views Views 28K
Yeah but bidding is quite high mate. Around 60M PP.

I know, people generally bid high earlier in all auctions and then in the last few rounds players go for cheap :) Thats why I was saying that people should spend wisely ;)

OP updated till round 3

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

OP updated till round 4

So does every body want a budget raise ?

No, raising the budget is unfair, If I knew you would raise the budget, I would have bidded for the previous players with even higher cash.

No, raising the budget is unfair, If I knew you would raise the budget, I would have bidded for the previous players with even higher cash.

That would defeat the purpose of the raise. I suggested a raise as a lot of people have spent most of their money and don't have a full squad.

That would defeat the purpose of the raise. I suggested a raise as a lot of people have spent most of their money and don't have a full squad.
That's their problem for not reading the rules and overbidding on every player. Don't forget they can trade, get back ups in the end and sell the player.

Dont increase the budget, people should know how 2 stick to 1 and not blow it in the first few rounds lol.

Sending my bids now.

EDIT: SENT BIDS :D

Last edited:
Only got 185m left but nearly got a complete squad so thats good. Maybe after this round i might have to sell some players back :(,

How many rounds will there be?, and can we sell back players for half there price to get back into our allowed budget if we go over?

Back