ThisIsJoe's Auction Game

• Thread starter Thread starter ThisIsJoe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 434
  • Views Views 28K
Sorry, but I don't agree with buying more players when your in debt..........you should sell players first before you buy......It's like me bidding 100m a player, then selling the **** off to pay back the debt.....this should not be allowed....It your own fault for not managing your money properly.......

Sorry, but I don't agree with buying more players when your in debt..........you should sell players first before you buy......It's like me bidding 100m a player, then selling the **** off to pay back the debt.....this should not be allowed....It your own fault for not managing your money properly.......

Im not bidding majorly tho, just need some defenders and i will sellstriker guarentee that!, got 6 :L

Well if thats the case, I will be doing the same

Yea Joe said ur allowed to clear ur debt by selling to others

Anyone want to buy
Defoe for around 35m?
Gyan for 25m?
Giovinco for around 35m?

VM me.

It defeats the purpose of having 1000m transfer budget!!!!!!!??????

Yea not really. If i dont want my players, thats my choice to sell them espcially if i gone over.
ANOTHER SALE: :D

Sold Defoe 2 computorholic for 35m :D

90 - 35 - 20 (Di Natale deal) = 35m in debt now :D

Anybody wanna buy:
Giovinco 35m
Gyan 25m ?

oh sorry..........I didn't realise that when you go over your budget your allowed to keep on spending over!!! Must try it next time!!!

Made my bids, in my opinion, you should stop anyone in the minus from bidding. It defeeats the object of having a budget.

Sssshhhh :L, im clearing my budget, 1 more sale and i can bid, only need 1 cb :/

sorry ive been in finland, just got back, will do bids soon :)

im selling-
-defour
-cazorla
-bent
pm me with any offers :)

would also consider good offers on any other mids or strikers :)

Last edited:
This is ridiculous beyond reason. The last few rounds I've been bidding low because I didn't want to go into debt, but Raphael is allowed to go 470m or whatever into debt? No, absolutely not. What the ****? All the players he bought after going into debt should be taken away from him and re-auctioned. Just because the OP wasn't updated with budgets doesn't mean you can go crazy, I wasn't retarded enough to do so. Either that or he should sell his players back to you for half the price, or sell them to us. Absolutely ridiculous.

This is ridiculous beyond reason. The last few rounds I've been bidding low because I didn't want to go into debt, but Raphael is allowed to go 470m or whatever into debt? No, absolutely not. What the ****? All the players he bought after going into debt should be taken away from him and re-auctioned. Just because the OP wasn't updated with budgets doesn't mean you can go crazy, I wasn't retarded enough to do so. Either that or he should sell his players back to you for half the price, or sell them to us. Absolutely ridiculous.

If he dosent clear his budget i will take some of the players i feel he dosent need and re - auction them mate. Can you submit your bids ?

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Round 9 Results

Keepers

Onur Kivrak - Tranzonspor - hellroker 10.2mil ( No one )
Volkan Demirel - Fenerbache - Unsold
Steve Mandanda - OM - potta - 54.9mil ( Dan 36.5mil )

Defenders

Daniel Agger - Liverpool - potta 49.9mil ( Eddie Money 47.1mil )
Thiago Silva - AC Milan - Eddie Money 62.6mil ( Dan 58.2mil )
Diego Contento - FC Bayern - hellroker 15.2mil ( No one )
Davide Santon - Cesena - Dan 42.7mil ( potta 31.9mil )
Sergio Ramos - Real Madrid - Eddie Money 89.9mil ( hellroker 65.2mil )
Leighton Baines - Everton - computerholic 27mil ( Aneil14life & mvp93 17mil )

Midfielders

Cristiano Ronaldo - Real Madrid - Dan 125.7mil ( potta 90.1mil )
David Beckham - LA Galaxy - mvp93 12.5mil ( Aneil14life 12mil )
Joao Moutinho - Porto - potta 19.9mil ( Aneil14life 15mil )
David Silva - Man City - hellroker 70.2mil ( Dan 66.7mil )
Miguel Veloso - Genoa - WonderManager 30mil ( potta 19.9mil )
Ashey Young - Aston Villa - Dan 66.5mil ( potta 49.9mil )

Forwards

Khouma Babacar - Fiorentina - Dan 42.1mil ( WonderManager 35mil )
Fernando Llorente - Athletic Bilbao - Dan 57.8mil ( potta 39.1mil )
Andy Carroll - Newcastle - potta 10.9mil ( No one )
Zlatan Ibrahimovic - AC Milan - WonderManager 40mil ( Aneil14life 36mil )
Abel Hernandez - Palermo - WonderManager 30mil ( potta 25.9mil )

Managers

Roberto Mancini - Man City - mvp93 27.5mil ( hellroker 25.2mil )
Pep Guardiola - Barcelona - Eddie Money 90.2mil ( Aneil14life 62mil )

Back