Thugs bash 8 year old boy and his father

Every club has it's fair share of hooligans, so it's unfair to abuse Hibs or the Edinburgh clubs for this. I'm sure they'd rather not have people like that as fans.

Disgusting behaviour, but with the people that football attracts, mixed with large consumption of alcohol, then something like this was inevitable.

Every club has it's fair share of hooligans, so it's unfair to abuse Hibs or the Edinburgh clubs for this. I'm sure they'd rather not have people like that as fans.

Disgusting behaviour, but with the people that football attracts, mixed with large consumption of alcohol, then something like this was inevitable.
true, but some Edinburgh fans have really let there clubs down this week

It's "they're."

Typical Huns, can't spell. (A)

I can spell assface :(, Plus technically it's not spelling that's wrong it's the grammar as he has spelled there correctly, His grammar is fail though (A).

*Facepalm Chaz* :wub:

Last edited:
******* ******, why can't these people go back to their caves and stay away from everyone else?

No comments really, altough same fans here in Portugal, eg. Porto and Guimarães, are quite the same.

**** like this happens all the time at matches, I have witnessed it.

Imagine if the boy signs up to FM Base and finds a thread about him.
Random thought that somehow came into my head?

As I said before, I hope he's ok!

**** like this happens all the time at matches, I have witnessed it.

Ermmm no it doesn't ? Happens occasionally. Doesn't happen all the time though ;) anywhere it happens all the time that club should be kicked out the league.

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

Imagine if the boy signs up to FM Base and finds a thread about him.
Random thought that somehow came into my head?

As I said before, I hope he's ok!

He's 8 years old so I doubt he will be signing up anytime soon (A) He gets his own paper article about himself though.

Ermmm no it doesn't ? Happens occasionally. Doesn't happen all the time though ;) anywhere it happens all the time that club should be kicked out the league.

The club shouldn't be punished imo. The idiots that start fights should be....

fan go crazy, and even angry riot happen, like the euro qualification match between italy in serbia.

They should get what that poor 8 year old had done to him, it happens all over the country and its disgraceful.

The club shouldn't be punished imo. The idiots that start fights should be....

I don't mean for just one incident, However that guy said it "Happens all the time" if it kept happening by the same set of fans from one specific team then I think that team should be punished as the fans they are attracting are animals then. I don't mean for a one incident like this because there is always idiots about. but ifits continous with the one club I think it's a different matter.

I don't mean for just one incident, However that guy said it "Happens all the time" if it kept happening by the same set of fans from one specific team then I think that team should be punished as the fans they are attracting are animals then. I don't mean for a one incident like this because there is always idiots about. but ifits continous with the one club I think it's a different matter.

Millwall always seem to create trouble as do Leeds - In my experience anyway.
The vast majority of football clubs have had hooliganism problems. If they were to be thrown out of the league. I would expect Blyth Spartans to be challenging for a Champions League spot!!!!!

Millwall always seem to create trouble as do Leeds - In my experience anyway.
The vast majority of football clubs have had hooliganism problems. If they were to be thrown out of the league. I would expect Blyth Spartans to be challenging for a Champions League spot!!!!!

Not really because that's 2 clubs you have mentioned that aren't in the champions league so... Yes there is hooliganism problems but most of that was years and years ago when it was a big thing, It's not a big thing anymore the Millwall-West ham incident only happened IMO because of greenstreet and football factory. But the incident that happened between Milwall and West ham both clubs where punished where they not, Personally i think they should have been thrown out of the cup. You win as a club you lose as a club - and fans are part of the club because without the fans there's no team so.

Not really because that's 2 clubs you have mentioned that aren't in the champions league so... Yes there is hooliganism problems but most of that was years and years ago when it was a big thing, It's not a big thing anymore the Millwall-West ham incident only happened IMO because of greenstreet and football factory. But the incident that happened between Milwall and West ham both clubs where punished where they not, Personally i think they should have been thrown out of the cup. You win as a club you lose as a club - and fans are part of the club because without the fans there's no team so.

I just used Leeds and Millwall as two examples ;)

Let's not ignore the fact that a small child was assaulted watching his football team.....