Thugs bash 8 year old boy and his father

My mate told me the story, they walked past a bar called Middletons and some Rangers fans walked past giving the vickies and shouting "ditry catholic b**t**ds, so some of the old CCS and the new babycrew walked out and went to take them on, there was a huge clash with more people than just the poor kid getting involved. It took the police 4 minutes to get to the scence cause of all the fans, thats the story guys.

Took my 8 year old daughter to Man United v Leeds in the cup last year...
Walking past about 20 Leeds fans the abuse was disgraceful..And of a lewd nature towards my little girl which I thought was bang out of order.I'm not labelling all Leeds fans. I know the rivalry is intense but there has to be a line drawn..
It times like that that you start thinking to yourself...is taking my kids to a football match worth it!!

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

Last edited:
This kinda **** makes my blood boil. Attacking a dad and his kid... Scumbags! Footballs just a game for **** sake :mad:

Flares...Steel poles and Baseball bats.....lol
By any chance you don't write for the Sun or the News of the world, that's the sort of rubbish they would write. I was at the game and not once did I see flares go off, let alone see anybody walking about with a steel pole or a baseball bat.
Well I went by them all and saw them scrapping and the Hibs casuals had metal poles and bats. Heard in the ground that they had flares aswell

No comments really, altough same fans here in Portugal, eg. Porto and Guimarães, are quite the same.

the no name boys from benfica have assaulted gas stations and set fire to an fc porto fans bus and shoted fc porto bus with stones and the guimarães and fc porto fans are the savages

and please everyone saw this video when the benfica fans the no name boys killed an sporting fan with an very light in the final of the portuguese cup in 95/96 and say that we are the savages

here is the link http://videos.sapo.pt/5Af2w4WO3kuotdW2ukJY

Last edited:
Flares...Steel poles and Baseball bats.....lol
By any chance you don't write for the Sun or the News of the world, that's the sort of rubbish they would write. I was at the game and not once did I see flares go off, let alone see anybody walking about with a steel pole or a baseball bat.
Well I went by them all and saw them scrapping and the Hibs casuals had metal poles and bats. Heard in the ground that they had flares aswell
Was this before or after the game?

becuase they havent caught the perps and its not even proven to be hibs fans

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

changed title of the thread

Should take it fan aswell Mikey boy, "Thugs bash 8 year old boy and his father."

My mate told me the story, they walked past a bar called Middletons and some Rangers fans walked past giving the vickies and shouting "ditry catholic b**t**ds, so some of the old CCS and the new babycrew walked out and went to take them on, there was a huge clash with more people than just the poor kid getting involved. It took the police 4 minutes to get to the scence cause of all the fans, thats the story guys.

First I've heard that story sure your not bored and watching greentstreet now ? so people walking by shouting and then these big hard men decided to attack a man and his kid. Real big men them aren't they. So your mate must be one of those Scummy bast*rds involved then ? He part of the casuals ? stuck him right in there pal ;)

Well I went by them all and saw them scrapping and the Hibs casuals had metal poles and bats. Heard in the ground that they had flares aswell[/QUOTE]

These aren't football fans, They're football casuals :) they only go for a fight.. Don't think they were inside easter road with baseball bats somehow..

Happens a lot to be fair, just doesn't make the news every single time. I've seen a lot of scraps at Pompey games before, especially in our 2005-2006 season when we nearly went down..

**** performance + Alcohol + Lairy 13 year olds = beaten the **** out of by old men.

Somebody to do that to an eight year old boy and his father, there just like the TIMS

First of all, I've never heard of a Celtic fan doing in an 8 year old Rangers fan so why don't you just shut the **** up.

That really is just some pathetic ******* who I'm sure the fans of Hibs will be disgraced with, it is only a small minority of fans that do these things so don't blame the full club.

Despicable behavior, how would some one want to do this really ?

What is wrong with this people to do such this kind of things. So awful.

About the starter post, Shay, I don't think it is correct this "hating any club because of some of their fans".
I don't know scottish football and clubs' fans, but you can't blame a whole group of people because of a minority behaviour.

o yea because we go around hitting children dont we oO)

This thread has nothing to do with a Celtic so just wise up or dont post

Agreed mate, its got nothing to do with any of your rangers or celtic, at the end of the day its nothing but evil, hope the sick bastards get caught and done in, in jail !

Bollocks, the CCS started attacking Rangers supporters buses as they have done in the past and it was your fans who started it, not Rangers supporters so don't try that *****. Total scum

how low can some1 get hitting a freaking 8 yes 8 yearold fukin scum bags