Tigers on the Loose in Free Agents DB

I said they were the ****! (It's a good thing!)

Hull 3-0 Aston Villa

A great start for The Editor against an unusually weak aston villa defense

1-0: Lampard combines well with Drogba to score an early goal
2-0: Diego Capel goes on a great solo effort and scores just before Half-time to make the gaffer's team talk much easier.
3-0: Lampard then makes it 3-0 with a powerful shot on the edge of the area.

Nice win mate
Who did barca & real sign?

Hull 2-0 Man Utd

A great match for the neutrals, end to end stuff with Hull City putting in a marginally better performance. Some key players for United just didn't turn up.

1-0: Robben works his magic on the right to get past Sagna and cross for Drogba to header in.
2-0: Barry plays a well worked corner back to Gattuso who thumps in a volley from the edge of the area.

Shocking news for Arsenal fans as it was announced just 5 days before the end of the transfer window that Arsene Wenger had been sacked. The board produced a statement which outlined the fact that Wenger had failed to qualify for the group stages of the Champions League and had lost his first 3 games in the Premiership.
Hull manager has been linked with the job although in an interview said he has no interest in joining Arsenal.

Wow that was a quick sacking
Maybe the new manager will actually sign players :p

Wow that was a quick sacking
Maybe the new manager will actually sign players :p

You must be a mind reader!
Juande Ramos was instantly brought in and in his first interview announced he will be making big changes to the current (and non existent) squad.

Portsmouth 0-1 Hull
A quiet match with few chances. Not the most attractive win but a vital win for Hull to keep the pressure on leaders Birmingham City

0-1: A last minute winner from Frank Lampard gave his side the 3 points

LOL Man Utd have both Buffon and Casillas.. a bit greedy, don't ya think? :p

Good luck mate, win the league ;)

Any update on arsenal?
100% record keep it up ;)

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

did u use the free agents db

yeah he used the one in my signature

i used it aswell and thank u but on my thread everyone is having a go at me for it helpppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simply Gr-eight!
Hull 8-0 Burnley

Hull show new boys their lethal touch and send a message to fellow title contenders that they mean business
2 goals for Forlan and Hangeland (man of the match) in the biggest win of the season so far