Tigers on the Loose in Free Agents DB

Sunderland 0-4 Hull

Sunderland manager Steve Bruce may have to look at more players to add to his squad. The team just didn't turn up and he has stated he was disappointed with Julio Baptista and Michael Owen in particular.

Two goals in the first half from Lampard sealed the win for Hull to move them to 3rd in the table with a game in hand

Next game: Chelsea Away

Last edited:
Chelsea 1-0 Hull

Chelsea dominated the first half but couldn't convert any of the 3 clear-cut chances. Hull came out fighting and Drogba hit the post early on, although a last minute goal from Spanish sensation Fernando Torres secured the 3 points for Chelsea.

It's Hull's first slip up under new manager The Editor, now he will be looking for a good response.

I guess Robben was injured, looks like you really missed him
Unlucky mate

Roy Hodgson is the second unfortunate manager to be sacked after just drawing 1 of his last 8 games. The board expected the club to be battling for a European place and not in the relegation zone.

Lee Clark has been announced as the new manager and will look to bring in some new faces to improve the situation.

Hull 2-0 Blackburn
Diego Forlan got Hull off to a flyer by scoring a placed shot after 3mins. Drogba slotted home a Camoranesi cross after 55mins to secure the win for Hull.

This is a good story...I did the same with burnley but I signed everyone lol my team was cech bosingwa richards clichy barry messi robben robinho pato villa torres and I beat birmingham 8-0 opening day so I stopped because it was gonna be easy but I'm gonna do it again but not go over the top and sign sensibly lol

good story, tried this on 09 but no other team signed anyone so was well easy

If he hasnt already gone to a big club, you need to try and get Alexis Sanchez in. He's amazing,

(Merry Christmas People Btw =) )

gonna give this database thing a try

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

and good luck

This is a good story...I did the same with burnley but I signed everyone lol my team was cech bosingwa richards clichy barry messi robben robinho pato villa torres and I beat birmingham 8-0 opening day so I stopped because it was gonna be easy but I'm gonna do it again but not go over the top and sign sensibly lol

good story, tried this on 09 but no other team signed anyone so was well easy

gonna give this database thing a try

If you guys make sure "Add key staff is unticked" then the big teams will buy players like they did on my game.
You might have to change the transfer budgets of teams us FMRTE because some only have a small budget when it should be £1.5M for most clubs except the top 7

this is a unique story and best a look m8 it would be nice to see someon else out of the top four to finish in the top 4

Hull 2-1 Arsenal

Hull deservedly lead at half time in a half they dominated. Although arsenal looked a different team in the second half with Zlatan Ibrahimovic hitting the post twice. After 65mins Hull scored again through Camoranesi after sloppy defending from Arsenal. With 10mins to go Brett Emerton pegged one back for the gooners from a quick counter although it was not enough to secure arsenal any points.

Hull 4-2 Liverpool

An eventful match where Antonio Valencia out shined everyone with his fantastic 2 goals. Hull were 2-0 up after 11mins although a brace from Hoarau got Liverpool back on level terms at 2-2. The Hull manager changed things around at half time and it seemed to pay off as Valencia and Forlan secured the win for the Tigers.

Man City 3-0 Hull

A confident Man City brushed away a second string Hull team in this winters afternoon encounter. Mutu slotted the ball home after just 12 seconds which was a sign of things to come. Both centre-backs got their name on the scoresheet from corners to get in at half-time 3-0 up after not playing particularly amazing. Sergio Ramos also deserves a mention for keeping the in-form Capel extremely quiet. Mancini certainly got his tactics right today, something for The Editor to sit down and think about.

2 good results and then an awful one :S
You were missing 3 out of 4 of your key players but keep the faith! :p

Everton 1-1 Hull

The Editor is struggling to cope with major injuries. Evra, Drogba, Lampard, Robben where all missing while Diego Forlan & Carles Puyol are looking particularly average. Youngster Alan Dzagoev is struggling to cope with the english game although with Lampard injured, The Editor has no choice. A goal from another set piece undid the Hull defence but Acquafresca scoring a late equaliser.

Last edited: