Still have no idea what i am doing wrong with Liverpool using this tactic. Cant seem to win at all against similar strength oppositions like United, City, Chelski, Arsenal etc. Either i get demolished or i get a draw. Nothing like the results some of you ppl are posting above. Help please. tactic is fully fluid and i have a injury free squad so i dont think that is an issue,

Exactly. This tactic only works with sides where you can win big even when using the default 4-4-2 formation

Exactly. This tactic only works with sides where you can win big even when using the default 4-4-2 formation

Yes but the tactic maker doesn't say it works for small teams. Hey made it for Barca!!

where do you play messi as? I cant get him to score much in a false nine position

Perin
De Sciglio Papadopoulos Balanta Shaw
Ramsey De Jong Montolivo
El Shaarawy Griezmann
Balotelli
Are ok for this tactic?

I changed the F9 to CF, keeping the same player atributes, the tactic have been amazing with both, my As Monaco in 2019 and default Barcelona in 2013.

I changed the F9 to CF, keeping the same player atributes, the tactic have been amazing with both, my As Monaco in 2019 and default Barcelona in 2013.

have you let many in cos my first season with barca let in 43 in the league

I use this with Melbourne Heart and Black Aces in south africa, both playing great with it.

how to play safe i mean set defence line

my team lost many goal

plz

Last edited:
i change this tactic a little bit and team conceded less goals.
Messi score for me 100 goals:) i upload tactic and screen tonight when i back from work:)