I dont have time for creating tactic and then watching and after that tweaking...this takes a lot of time, i have other more important stuff to do. Although, i love to play FM in my free time, so please feel free to creating good tactics.

You can see, that i praising good tactics, when they are tested with good team(like tottenham, roma, milan, atletico, man united etc) but not overpower team like real, barca, bayern....that is not test for me, that is just complacenc, nothing more nothing less.

I like tactic, which you can see in real life without exploiting ME with strikerless tactics. Tactic must be tested with competitive team, but not overpower team(i mentioned earlier) and then we can talk about good tactic, if you get decent results.

Those 3 are very good tactics for me:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...able-4-2-2-2-home-4-1-1-3-1-away-tactics.html

AND

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot.../157468-supreme-tottenham-4-2-3-1-14-3-a.html

AND

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ootball-4-2-3-1-back-back-epl-titles-lfc.html

PS: I appreciate worky by anyone, but my standards are pretty high :)

Cheers!

I agree with "Muller"...if you are going to complain, do it yourself....of course, this may just be a use of language thing rather than and intenational slight on your part...we will all move on...as we all have high standards of using someone elses hard work))

I agree with "Muller"...if you are going to complain, do it yourself....of course, this may just be a use of language thing rather than and intenational slight on your part...we will all move on...as we all have high standards of using someone elses hard work))

everyone agrees with Gerd Muller, I'm the most prolific striker ever :p :)

Do you use it as plug and play? are do you use Opposition Instruction if so what are they? and do you . change mentality

He leaves OI's to *** Man and as far as I know the rest is plug and play

Well i done a season with it with my sheff wed save (Yes I got a Decent Team). I was using my under pressure tweak, But thought i'd give this ago.

My striker got loads of goals but what i want to know what are the preferred moves of barca starting ling? |lso do you think these make alot of difference to the tactic?

Back on to this you see great play just like watching Barca- Spain loads of shots as well. not surprised to see Messi with all those goals for you.

Your Centre Half scores a decent amount of goals

Now i went unbeaten in the premier League :D

View attachment 409673

View attachment 409672
View attachment 409671

I also won cap One Cup But was disappointed with Fa Cup

View attachment 409670

View attachment 409669

Super Cup & world Club

View attachment 409668

View attachment 409667

Uefa Champions League

View attachment 409666

I do find th right side inside forward has loads of shots. I got Wilfred Zaha for that position.

Its really tight at the back but sometimes my teams do have crazy moments eg:- wining 2-0 then they bring it back to 2-2. so do we keep every thing the same as a plug and play tactic

Last edited:

oh wow!

This just proves that tactics really do matter getting the most out of teams. I've seen loads of barca tactics, and people complain that you don't need anything special to manage barca, but how many tactics have you seen completely dominate like this!

Well done to the Author of this tactic!

Hi there I was just wondering if anyone was able to upload this tactic as a mediafire or another link because for some reason speedy share doesn't work for me. If anyone can it would be much appreciated thanks.

Hi there I was just wondering if anyone was able to upload this tactic as a mediafire or another link because for some reason speedy share doesn't work for me. If anyone can it would be much appreciated thanks.