Tiki-Taka Spain - Help with development/testing

View attachment 123717
Ignore the champions league and cup games I use different tactics for them
Changes in V3:
Changed the LB to Fullback Support
Changed the AMR to inside forward Support
Changed the ST to Deep lying Forward Support
all players have there instructions to have short passing.
View attachment 123718
I decided to give it a break for while I find myself more interested in the in the amount of passes/possession then the performance. Reading articles about "Tiki-Taka" was that it wasnt a over night fix and it took a while to get right also in Fm theres alot of talk about getting the right players, which when I get a job with a big team with a decent youth setup I'll try and get the best of them and get the right PPMs and take control of them and use the tactic.

View attachment 123717
Ignore the champions league and cup games I use different tactics for them
Changes in V3:
Changed the LB to Fullback Support
Changed the AMR to inside forward Support
Changed the ST to Deep lying Forward Support
all players have there instructions to have short passing.
View attachment 123718
I decided to give it a break for while I find myself more interested in the in the amount of passes/possession then the performance. Reading articles about "Tiki-Taka" was that it wasnt a over night fix and it took a while to get right also in Fm theres alot of talk about getting the right players, which when I get a job with a big team with a decent youth setup I'll try and get the best of them and get the right PPMs and take control of them and use the tactic.

Ajax has one of the best youth setups man. On my current save, I've been having success with setting creative freedom to more discipline but leaving individual creative freedoms for players unchecked. For some reason, they follow the instructions a lot better that way.

Ajax has one of the best youth setups man. On my current save, I've been having success with setting creative freedom to more discipline but leaving individual creative freedoms for players unchecked. For some reason, they follow the instructions a lot better that way.

They have but at the moment I have one DM and no RB so ill see next season but Im currently being linked with Barcelona