Tiki-Taka tactic (5 seasons of development)

StevZen

Reaction score
So.. as everyone else i've been trying to make a replica of barca's tiki-taka football..

I've been developing and tweaking for 5 seasons, and i do feel i now have found a almost real-life barca tactic..

Now to give you a short description of the tactic.. The team consists of:

Sweeper Keeper

Centerback ---- Ballplaying Defender ---- Fullback

Wingback
Deeplying playmaker ---- Central midfielder

Inside forward ---- Adv. Playmaker

Complete Forward ---- Inside forward

It is a very attacking, free-flowing, short-passing type of tactic..

You have the complete forward and the right inside forward changing. It is also very important that you in the set-pieces tab set your dlp (central midfielder) as playmaker and your adv. playmaker( AMC) as your targetman, this way i have found a way of having two playmakers as barcelona has iniesta and xavi!

It gives you 60-70 % possesion, your dlp has passes in the range between 60-110.. still havent been able to incorporate having him consistent 100+ passes.. Oh and usually with some great scorelines!

Well yeah as i said i have been developing it for 5 seasons, and i've won the prl 3 times, chl 3 times, fa cup 2 times, carling cup 3 times, world club championship 2 times, super cup 2 times, but it is really in this 6th season that i feel it has been really close to "the barca way"

Enough rambling.. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

Download Tiki-Taka Futbol V4.tac from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

why when i press on the picture to zoom it, everything become black and there is not zoomed picture

Oi's i leave to assistant manager.. match prep: Teamwork very high until fully gelled.. then leave on high for the rest of the season

Yap, some creens of legaue table, some games, squad would be good to see

Oi's i leave to assistant manager.. match prep: Teamwork very high until fully gelled.. then leave on high for the rest of the season
Hi mate going to try this tactic with united what is pitch size? and can you post screenshot of your set pieces screen please.

i played 20 matches with this tactic and won 17 and 3 lost...high scoring wins. seems really close to real-life tiki-taka ...brilliant tactic man ...good job

i played 20 matches with this tactic and won 17 and 3 lost...high scoring wins. seems really close to real-life tiki-taka ...brilliant tactic man ...good job

Thx dude.. i know of course it is not a "perfect" barca tactic, but i do feel i've come very close to their real-life playing style :)

Early days but possesion stats are good and attacking wise lookin good to will post update half way through first seas.

Can you explain why it has to be minimum in the pitch size? I want to play this tatic with others that i have and i have the normal size.

What could be the problems?

Choosing the minimum size pitch is to contradict the tactic playing very wide.. in others words i choose a small pitch but play wide which means my team stays compact on the pitch whilst still playing, out wide at times.. others could of course work but i do recommend use minimum pitch size!

Choosing the minimum size pitch is to contradict the tactic playing very wide.. in others words i choose a small pitch but play wide which means my team stays compact on the pitch whilst still playing, out wide at times.. others could of course work but i do recommend use minimum pitch size!

The problem is that i cant change the pitch size anytime i need to change the tatic (diferent opponents, away/home, etc.)

What if i instruct them to close down (shout)?