Tiki-Taka tactic (5 seasons of development)

• Thread starter Thread starter StevZen
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 30K
Well i don't change anything in my tactic depending on opponents or if i'm away.. it's a plug-n-play tactic.. And you can't use shouts because the tactic is made in classical mode.

I've used this for half a season. Its pretty good, but needs some tweaks as it have a lot of passing but poor CCC's.

first game man utd vs arsenal cup game at home
feel the left forward is wasted as he doesnt majorly take part in the game, think he played better when i made him a central forward
plus had 18 corners in the game and scored 2 goals from corners, won the game 4 1, got solid possesion but not many ccc's only 2 in the whole game
playing with arsenal away again
will c how it does
winning so many corners, is that tika taka i dont know, lots of passes but no final product

second game won 2 0 away to arsenal, one grt goal by neymar and second a headed in corner
not sure if this is that grt a tactic, my team has grt players and i was dominated by arsenal, poccesion was even but all highlights were arsenal 26 shots to my 9 and i won hmm
ccc 2 1 to them

sorry 2 1 , arsenal scored a grt goal from distance, but i take the win

So.. as everyone else i've been trying to make a replica of barca's tiki-taka football..

I've been developing and tweaking for 5 seasons, and i do feel i now have found a almost real-life barca tactic..

Now to give you a short description of the tactic.. The team consists of:

Sweeper Keeper

Centerback ---- Ballplaying Defender ---- Fullback

Wingback
Deeplying playmaker ---- Central midfielder

Inside forward ---- Adv. Playmaker

Complete Forward ---- Inside forward

It is a very attacking, free-flowing, short-passing type of tactic..

You have the complete forward and the right inside forward changing. It is also very important that you in the set-pieces tab set your dlp (central midfielder) as playmaker and your adv. playmaker( AMC) as your targetman, this way i have found a way of having two playmakers as barcelona has iniesta and xavi!

It gives you 60-70 % possesion, your dlp has passes in the range between 60-110.. still havent been able to incorporate having him consistent 100+ passes.. Oh and usually with some great scorelines!

Well yeah as i said i have been developing it for 5 seasons, and i've won the prl 3 times, chl 3 times, fa cup 2 times, carling cup 3 times, world club championship 2 times, super cup 2 times, but it is really in this 6th season that i feel it has been really close to "the barca way"

Enough rambling.. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

Download Tiki-Taka Futbol V4.tac from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

You should post more pictures and results!

Back