Tiki-Taka

[video=youtube;oqWZWVb2URo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqWZWVb2URo[/video]
Best goal in La Liga monthly contest
Shows how this tactic works

View attachment 320128
3-3-3-1
Built on the Possession Break Theory

Active Possession 70-80%+
Positive possession aims to score and win in a skillful decent style even in Away matches

View attachment 320142View attachment 320139

Players will be instructed to:
- Maintain possession by great teamwork, players will be always near to reduce gaps and assisst.
- Win the ball by brave tackles and close down spaces giving opponents little time and space on ball forcing them to do mistakes.
- Act wisely regarding long and through balls by picking only good conceivable chances.
- Be patient on launching long shots.

Team
FC Barcelona
View attachment 320132View attachment 320133

Training

PreSeason
View attachment 320134

Season
View attachment 320135

Hot Prospect

Sergi Samper

View attachment 320136

Deep Lying Playmake Support

148 Pass 93%
View attachment 320137

Next Xavi?

Team talk : Set to assisst
Opp Instructions: None
Shouts : None
Pitch Size : Minimum

- This tactic is made for Barca team only for now, feel free to tweak and develop, sharing your experiance will be highly appreciated.

- Since Barca got the suitable world class players who can execute instructions perfectly, this tactic may not perform well with other teams. Specially lower teams, Requires players with massive overall stats. A manager need to build and train a whole new team for Tiki-Taka. Who playes like Barca IRL?

- You can easily dominate with barca and score more goals than this tactic do, This tactic mainly aims for Maximum Possession Percentage, ofc to lead and win. Smashing records on possession, passing and game control in general.

- Disable your CB Through balls if you think he's giving away the ball. (It's set to often to overcome a game bug).

Last edited:
Thread cleaned up.

OP, sent you a PM

(Dunc you noblet)

Last edited:
How many goals do you give up in a season? Never really had success with a 1 cb tactic. Can you take screens of interceptions/tackles for your DMs to see how aggressive they are.

How many goals do you give up in a season? Never really had success with a 1 cb tactic. Can you take screens of interceptions/tackles for your DMs to see how aggressive they are.

Sure

Tbh defense were struggling with free kicks and corners but I tweaked that by letting Pique Man marking on corners.
1 CB is hard to success thats true but its acceptable with Pique.
I'm in mid season now everything is fine top league 0 loss 10 concedes.

For Example:
View attachment 320269View attachment 320270

pique does a lot of work in front of goal! and mascherano wins the ball all over the field.

i find that high possession tactics yield little CCC's...is this the case with this tactic?

Can you post a SS with your league table? Trying something similar to this but never accomplished with 1 CB

i find that high possession tactics yield little CCC's...is this the case with this tactic?

That's true sometimes you need to give up possession to CCC's and vise versa, with this tactic I noticed considerable CCC's and goals mainly from individual efforts, good deal of goals from corners and free kicks. At a random basis sometimes you get 2 to 4 CCC's sometimes less. But most games are win, draws mostly comes when I play with the reservs and youth.

What have you changed from the original possession break tactic?

What have you changed from the original possession break tactic?

Many things .. The old system was about possession only, most matches are about draw or lose since it was very rigid on attacking behaviour. Marking closing down passing system crossing aims positioning and some tweaks on the attacking mid line
Same formation but different playstyle while this tactic still needs world class players to perform at max.

Actually, I really love your writing-style. Writing constructure & arranges of pictures are beautiful! You must be a artist. ^^)

I'm going to give a try with this tactic, it seems to have lots of potential, particularly liked the 81% possession. Still, looking to the SS's you posted there are somethings to pay attention:

a) Daniel Alves and CB's have to much passes when compared to other players that should organize your game. Have you managed to reduce their passes and increase midfielders?;
b) League Table you have 19 games played and 46 goals scored, that's a little more than a 2 goals pergame average, that's a little bit low for Barcelona.

What's your Strategy and Style?

Help needed

I don't know what the problem is with the tactic, but I'm using Arsenal and im having a terrible season. Recently just lost 3-0 to Southampton home. The tactic is fluid, but it just seems to not work any help?

I'm going to give a try with this tactic, it seems to have lots of potential, particularly liked the 81% possession. Still, looking to the SS's you posted there are somethings to pay attention:

a) Daniel Alves and CB's have to much passes when compared to other players that should organize your game. Have you managed to reduce their passes and increase midfielders?;
b) League Table you have 19 games played and 46 goals scored, that's a little more than a 2 goals pergame average, that's a little bit low for Barcelona.

What's your Strategy and Style?

a) Daniel Alves is the initiator and goalkeeper mark he starts to advance very carefully once ball recieved, otherwise passes the ball to the nearest player who will probaply return it back to Alves after dragging the attacker. Passes are reduced already otherwise possession percentage will drop dramatically. Dunno if its a bug when passing is at 0 short you see defenders giving the ball away to the opponent attackers !

b) This tactic is about dominating the field and smashing records of possession and game control to ensure a win. It's definitely not a Goal Glut Tactic.

Tiki-Taka style pass, pass and pass !

I don't know what the problem is with the tactic, but I'm using Arsenal and im having a terrible season. Recently just lost 3-0 to Southampton home. The tactic is fluid, but it just seems to not work any help?

- Since Barca got the suitable world class players who can execute instructions perfectly, this tactic may not perform well with other teams. Specially lower teams, Requires players with massive overall stats. A manager need to build and train a whole new team for Tiki-Taka. Who playes like Barca IRL?

I meant the strategy and style in tactic instructions, not your personal idea :)
A lot of possession that's for sure and a good tactic, but I wouldn't call it tiki-taka, several teams uses possession this doesn't mean is a tiki-taka style.

Status
Not open for further replies.