Time to 'scrap' transfer window

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
English football wants to do away with the January transfer window", says League Managers' Association chief Richard Bevan.

More...

total bollocks !!! without it, there will be no more drama :(

I agree. It's the most annoying thing if your best player gets taken off your hands in the middle of the season and there's no real replacements available (In FM and IRL terms). Keep it to one window in the Summer.

but its no fun only having one window every season, nothing bad or good about the Jan Transfer window

To be fair Football is the only business in the world where you can buy new assets or sell your current assets within windows.

Imagine one constant window, that would be nuts.

Not bothered either way really. I do find the windows exciting, but Tottenham are the kind of club that get their players poached on a regular basis, so...

*shrug*

Be interesting if the window was only 1 / 2 days long , it would never happen but imagine the constant rush to sign anybody and everybody?

Either this is sarcasm or you are about 12 years old...? XD

It was sarcasm. :$

But I like two windows, it's given us something to look forward to half way through the season. If this is scrapped, what will happen about loans and frees, will they run throughout the season?

teams need it to bring in cover for Injured players...
teams need it to bring in revenue from players having a good season... (smaller clubs) then use that money to reinvest into the club or squad..

we need it as fans... even though United are pretty **** boring...

I liked the old way - only time you couldn't buy a player was March to June (business end of season)

Not bothered either way really. I do find the windows exciting, but Tottenham are the kind of club that get their players poached on a regular basis, so...

*shrug*

Do feel sorry for these really small clubs when they get their players poached ;)

Seriously though, I wouldn't be bothered either way.