They are, I did test this but I found having a DM helped me keep it tighter at the back, I prefered the stability a DM offered

I rarely play with a BWM, they leave the defense too exposed if they are your only Defensive minded midfielder, especially when you use Wingbacks which i almost always use.. Only if i have a proper Holding mid will i use a BWM.

did my own OI with the tactic, the defense was outstanding, only recieved 18 goals in 35 games as manchester united, but on the other hand only scored 45, need to fix the offense, or maybe it was my OI's who destroyed the offense, not sure

did my own OI with the tactic, the defense was outstanding, only recieved 18 goals in 35 games as manchester united, but on the other hand only scored 45, need to fix the offense, or maybe it was my OI's who destroyed the offense, not sure

thanks for the feedback, i really do appreciate it. I will have a look. Ive never had much trouble scoring, but then again i have always had relatively strong forwards for the league im in