To Dare is to Do - A Tottenham Hotspur Story

The Club

View attachment 122962
Tottenham have a somewhat successful past. However it has been a number of years since we have won anything worth while. I will be looking to change that.

I hope to challenge for the Title in our first season and I believe I have a very capable team to do so.

In recent years, Spurs have certainly been building for the future by signing young first team players, I aim to continue this focus on youth recruitment and development.

The Manager

View attachment 122961
View attachment 122960
Pusti Malaka
The Australian-Greek takes over as manager from Mauricio Pochettino.
As much as I hate to remove Poch from the helm, it had to be done.

Malaka comes with a wealth of experience at the young age of 20.
Picked to play for Australia when he was only 18, has 19 caps and 6 goals to his name before being on the receiving end of a career ending injury.
Malaka took a year to study and gain his coaching licenses which will now aid him to coach his favourite team.

The Players

Keepers
View attachment 122959
Hugo Lloris will certainly be our starting shot-stopper and captain. Vorm and Lopez will be fighting for those cup appearances and secondary keeper status. As of now I will be leaning towards Vorm but it all depends on form.

Defenders
View attachment 122958
We are lucky to have a very solid back line. Rose, Vertonghen, Alderweireld and Walker will be the first team choices but we certainly will not be lacking for quality if we have an injuries. The Belgium duo in the middle is really going to be the backbone of this team and we will defiantly be playing out from the back to utilize them.

Midfielders
View attachment 122957
The amount of choices I have in midfield is insane. I think I will be aiming to play with 2 center midfielders and 3 attacking midfielders. I doubt I will be playing much of Tom Carroll but if he impresses he may earn his place but otherwise I may look to move him on as we have younger and more talented players available. I am blessed to have a younger adaptable player like Eric Dier, and I am yet to decide which position I will play him in.

Strikers

View attachment 122956
I plan on playing One at the top and obviously Kane will be the first choice for that position. Janssen is a quality player and he will certainly be given his chance to make his mark on the premier league. I don't play on playing Son up top as I believe he is much better fit on the wings.

View attachment 122910

Tottenham v Tottenham 23's

View attachment 122916View attachment 122917dffa
Even though I had most of my backup first team players playing for the 23's I am still disappointed with the result. Every goal came from a sub, I guess that shows we have depth.

Here is how the rest of our friendlies are looking

View attachment 122915
We should be favourites for all of these games, except of course the Juventus game in which I hope we can push on and get a win. I will be hope to comfortably win all other friendlies to prepare us for the start of the season.

Transfers

I have been given a cool $66,000,000 transfer budget and I plan to use every cent.
As I don't plan to sell any of my First team I will only be looking for some future prospects and maybe another striker if I find a good deal.

Jason Psanoudakis

View attachment 122914View attachment 122913
I am absolutely delighted to get my hands on this amazing prospect. He will need a little bit of work before he can break into the first team but I am sure it wont take someone of his stature long to do that.

Lincoln

View attachment 122912
View attachment 122911

Now onto the serious one.
Having seen what a beast this young man can quickly become in FM16 he was first on my list and I was more than happy to acquire him for $7.5m
Lincoln will be joining us on the 1st of January 2017 and depending on team performance he may find himself in the First team.

We have also got a couple of unfortunate injuries

View attachment 122909
Luckily we have more than enough midfielders.

Last edited:
View attachment 122856

Preseason Transfer Update Part 1

Okay, so I tend to do this thing where I see players that I might use one day so I sign them but in reality I never use them and just sell them on (some times for profit). And it looks like I've done that again but I am sure that some of the players I have signed will be worth it.

Ryan Sessegnon
View attachment 122853View attachment 122852
At 16 years, Ryan looks like a very promising talent. I probably could have gotten him for cheaper but I figured I better just secure the deal as a couple other big clubs were barking up the same tree.

Predrag Rajkovic
View attachment 122851View attachment 122850
Very happy to nail down this lad, quality stats at such a young age. Sadly I could not get Predrag a work permit so he will have to be loaned out but he has 3 caps for Serbia already so I imagine I will be able to get him one soon.

Dayot Upamecano

View attachment 122849View attachment 122848
I feel like I got a good deal on this young lad. He has some decent stats and I am sure I can develop him into a solid center back.

Last edited:
View attachment 122728

Preseason Transfer Update Part 2

Ze Gomes

View attachment 122727View attachment 122726
A friend told me to sign this lad no matter the cost. SLB wanted $20m but somehow I managed to get him for $10m. I will loan Gomes out for my first season in the hopes that I can bring him into the first team next season. I have a really good feeling about this prospect.

Sebastian Driussi

View attachment 122725View attachment 122724
So I saw this lad was transfer listed at River and I thought he looked pretty good. He is a winger but his stats make me feel like I could train him into a solid CAM. He is being loaned back to River for the remainder of the season as I already have enough midfielders as is.

Andre

View attachment 122723View attachment 122722
I have now realised I have signed a number of young strikers...
I picked Andre up for $5m and he will be joining us in 2018. I think we have a very bright future when it comes to strikers.

Craig Wighton

View attachment 122721View attachment 122720

Yet another young striker. This was kind of an impulse buy, he was cheap, young and looked decent. I have loaned Craig back to Dundee and unless he blows everyone away I will probably just be looking to sell him on for profit but you never know.

Contract Extension

Marcus Edwards

View attachment 122719

Stoked to be able to tie this lad down for another 3 years. Edwards is certainly one of the top prospects in our very big youth squad. He is already training with the first team and I don't think it'll take long for him to become a regular. I have the pleasure of watching Edwards play in Melbourne earlier this year against Juventus and he was phenomenal, did not look out of place at all.

Board Expectations

View attachment 122718

I think I have been given some very achievable goals by the board. I am unsure as to how we will do in Champion's League Football but I think we have a very good chance to get to the Quarters. I have successfully spent half of my $66m transfer budget on nothing but youth.

A lot of youth bought in, will be good to see how they develop.

Bit of a random buy for that Austrailian lad but at £500 quid you can't really go wrong!

Looking good so far, will be following!

View attachment 122676

Friendlies

View attachment 122675
So this is how our preseason looks, I will be hoping to not lose any of these games and even push to win them all.

Guangzhou v Tottenham

View attachment 122674
Well, I guess we aren't winning them all...
We were all over them but still could not secure the win. We struggled to get the ball into the final third even though we had all the possession. Still, there are positives from this performance.

Fuli v Tottenham

View attachment 122672
The scoreline does not do our performance justice, we were all over them but once again we struggled to put it into the net. If our preseason continues like this I'll be looking for someone who can score.

Livorno v Tottenham

View attachment 122671
Now we are talking. I was annoyed when we conceded so early but the boys really stepped up and showed me what they could do. I was very pleased to see Edwards get his name on the score sheet too.

Mossley Y.M. v Tottenham
View attachment 122670
It took us 19 minutes to put one in but when we did they just kept on coming. Solid performance from the boys who would be considered back ups. Wimmer gets his third goal of the Preseason which is very pleasing to see.

Llagostera v Tottenham

View attachment 122669
It really was the Janssen show and he only came on in the 65th minute. Great to see the new lad showing his worth and his ability to bag a few.

Tottenham v Juventus
View attachment 122668
The only game I was worried we wouldn't win. We actually were very dominant all game with the ball constantly in our attacking third. Very happy with this result.

Shandong v Tottenham
View attachment 122667
And we end our Preseason with bore of a game, once again we failed to work the ball into the box and were denied constantly by an inform goalkeeper.

Overall our preseason was very solid, with no loses and only two draws I think we can come away being pretty happy with ourselves.

Last edited:
That win against Juventus was very impressive! Hopefully you can get similar results in the CL this season ;) COYS

August Fixtures

View attachment 122664
A fairly hard start to the season. We obviously will be expecting to beat West Brom even though we are away. The other two matches will prove to be difficult but I think being at The Lane we will have the advantage.

West Brom v Tottenham

View attachment 122663
The boys clearly were not awake at kickoff as we conceded instantly. Luckily that seemed to kick start something and the boys struck back almost instantly. We continued to dominate the rest of the match and Eriksen finally secured the winner late into the second half.

Tottenham v Manchester United

View attachment 122662
I am very pleased with this result. We were clearly the stronger team and managed to shut down any attempt Man Utd had.

Tottenham v Chelsea
View attachment 122661
The boys learnt their lesson here, it doesn't matter if you're 2-0 up with 20 minutes to go, anything can happen in football. When we conceded 3 quick easy goals like we did here I thought we had lost it. But Eriksen stepped up in the dying minutes and placed a beautiful free kick into the top left corner to get us the draw.

Transfer

Martian Odegaard
View attachment 122660
View attachment 122659

I was completely fine to splash out on this lad, at 17 years look at those stats. I will most likely be testing him in some cup games through the season. Odegaard will most likely replace Lamela in the coming years as he is the player I would most likely sell if needed.

Champions League Group Draw

View attachment 122658
A decent draw for us I feel. Bayern are obviously going to be the strongest side we come up against and I imagine they will top our group. We will be pushing for that top spot however, I would not be upset if we got second.

Last edited:
I'd say thats a pretty hard group there mate!

Napoli and Sporting are both decent sides

Judging from the name of the manager you must be Greek ha ha ha !!! Good luck in the save man !

I agree the group is hard but I think it could have been worse.

I am half Greek, its nice to see someone get the name :p

View attachment 122405

September

View attachment 122417

We have a very busy month coming up. 3 EPL games, 2 Champions League and 1 Cup game, lets see if the boys are up for it.

Liverpool v Tottenham
Premier League
View attachment 122416
The toughest game we faced so far. Liverpool have a good team this season and playing at Anfield proved to be difficult. Kane needs to start getting his name on the score sheet soon, we are playing with no one up top.

Tottenham v Napoli
Champions League
View attachment 122415
We failed to secure a win in our first UCL game this season. Napoli are a solid team but I thought being at home we would have the upper hand. We really are lacking a striker at the moment.

Tottenham v Hull City

Premier League
View attachment 122413
Kane has finally gotten himself a much needed goal, hopefully the first of many. We absolutely destroyed Hull at The Lane.

Burnley v Tottenham

EFL Cup
View attachment 122412
It took us a while to strike but it was always going to happen. A very dominate performance from the boys saw us move into the next round.

We have been drawn Liverpool so that will be tough.

Leicester v Tottenham

Premier League
View attachment 122411
We failed to beat last season's champions away from home. We are constantly holding the ball outside of our oppositions box just not being able to get that final shot in and we are always conceding from counters, something needs to change.

Bayern v Tottenham

Champions League
View attachment 122410
A game we should have won. Absolutely all over Bayern, away from home too!
There were lots of positives in this match, except our inability to score.

Here is how the ladder is looking going into October.

View attachment 122409

And our Champions League Group

View attachment 122408

I have also made a couple transfer to join us in the winter break, I will showcase them when they finally move to the club.

October Fixtures

View attachment 122406
We have a much easier Month coming up.
We will be looking for our first Champions League win and hoping to progress in the Cup all while looking to pick up 12 points.

View attachment 122393

October Fixtures

View attachment 122392

Lets get straight into this busy week of Football

Tottenham v Burnley

Premier League
View attachment 122391
Simple game, I don't think Burnley even had a shot all game.
Shame we didn't score more than we did though.

Swansea v Tottenham

Premier League
View attachment 122390
Great to see Kane starting to put more into the back of the net. Dier played an absolute cracked, scored from God knows how far out. The boys are putting themselves into a good position.

Sporting v Tottenham

Champions League
View attachment 122389
Our first Champions league win. Kane and Dier once again producing the goods.
I really am having a hard time deciding who to start.

Tottenham v Watford

Premier League
View attachment 122388
Not pleased with this result. To be fair, Watford have played a very strong season so far, but being at home I really imagined we would win it. 3 goals in a row from Kane.

Liverpool v Tottenham
EFL Cup
View attachment 122387
Wow, just wow. It may have been the cup but this is an insane result. Hatricks from both Kane and Son saw us destroy Liverpool.

Stoke v Tottenham

Premier League
View attachment 122386
We left it late but this helped secure our undefeated month. Kane has really been putting in some good work and its about time.

Premier League Ladder

View attachment 122385

Champions League Group

View attachment 122384
EFL Cup Quarter Final Draw

View attachment 122377

Last edited:
What a result against Liverpool! And Kane is on such amazing form, ****... Makes me really miss him in real life considering we haven't scored from open play in like 450 minutes :(

August Fixtures

View attachment 1083736
A fairly hard start to the season. We obviously will be expecting to beat West Brom even though we are away. The other two matches will prove to be difficult but I think being at The Lane we will have the advantage.

West Brom v Tottenham

View attachment 1083737
The boys clearly were not awake at kickoff as we conceded instantly. Luckily that seemed to kick start something and the boys struck back almost instantly. We continued to dominate the rest of the match and Eriksen finally secured the winner late into the second half.

Tottenham v Manchester United

View attachment 1083738
I am very pleased with this result. We were clearly the stronger team and managed to shut down any attempt Man Utd had.

Tottenham v Chelsea
View attachment 1083739
The boys learnt their lesson here, it doesn't matter if you're 2-0 up with 20 minutes to go, anything can happen in football. When we conceded 3 quick easy goals like we did here I thought we had lost it. But Eriksen stepped up in the dying minutes and placed a beautiful free kick into the top left corner to get us the draw.

Transfer

Martian Odegaard
View attachment 1083740
View attachment 1083741

I was completely fine to splash out on this lad, at 17 years look at those stats. I will most likely be testing him in some cup games through the season. Odegaard will most likely replace Lamela in the coming years as he is the player I would most likely sell if needed.

Champions League Group Draw

View attachment 1083742
A decent draw for us I feel. Bayern are obviously going to be the strongest side we come up against and I imagine they will top our group. We will be pushing for that top spot however, I would not be upset if we got second.

Why what odegaard so much? I got him for southampton for 6 million release clause

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk