To Dare is to Do - A Tottenham Hotspur Story

View attachment 116862

Post Season Update

View attachment 116861View attachment 116860View attachment 116859
Eriksen won both the English footballer of the year and the Player's player award and found himself a spot in the team of the season. Absolute awesome performance from him all year round.

Tottenham Awards Night

View attachment 116858

Goal of the Season
Harry Kane v Sporting
[video=youtube;bc1CsqyS9Xk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc1CsqyS9Xk[/video]

Top Goal Scorers

View attachment 116857

View attachment 116524
Preseason Update

IN

View attachment 116523
I mostly bought young regens this window with the exception of Nacho and Rulli.
Although some of there fees may seem high, a lot of the payments come from appearances and goals, so they should be worth every penny if those payments are made.

Player Profiles

OUT
View attachment 116520This window sees us say goodbye to long term player Kyle Walker, although it is sad, I feel although we can greatly benefit from the money he has brought in. Erik Lamela also leaves us for what some would argue is a bargain, honestly I just wanted him gone, he never seems to fit into my teams on Football Manager and his wage was not portraying his performances.

Preseason MatchesView attachment 116519View attachment 116518
I figured it would be best to just get the preseason out of the way and begin with our second season.
Sadly we were outplayed in the Community shield and we couldn't win it, but the rest of our preseason saw dominate performances.

After my first season with Spurs, all of my main players, Kane, Alli, Dembele, Vertonghen, Rose etc all demanded new contracts with ridiculous pay increases. Dembele for example wasnted 190k a week, Alli 150k, Kane 180k. Obviously I didnt want to lose all of these players so gave some of them new contracts but then I was failing FFP for wages. Have you had this problem?

After my first season with Spurs, all of my main players, Kane, Alli, Dembele, Vertonghen, Rose etc all demanded new contracts with ridiculous pay increases. Dembele for example wasnted 190k a week, Alli 150k, Kane 180k. Obviously I didnt want to lose all of these players so gave some of them new contracts but then I was failing FFP for wages. Have you had this problem?

A lot of players have asked for some very high wages, but I have been fine with passing everything. I guess it helps that I sold some players and placed well in competitions.

Really enjoying this mate, keep it up!

Cheers mate! Next update some time tomorrow (My time)

View attachment 115842

August
View attachment 115841

Leicester City v Tottenham

Premier League
View attachment 115840
We threw away such an early lead. Not the best start to a season.
Kane was injured after scoring his second goal and it all went downhill from there.

Tottenham v Manchester United

Premier League
View attachment 115839
Sadly we could not secure the win at home versing last years league winners.
Our defense has been pretty poor, hopefully we can fix that early on.

Tottenham v Chelsea
Premier League
View attachment 115838
I will be awaiting a Facebook apology from Chelsea for wasting my time.

Sunderland v Tottenham

Premier League
View attachment 115837
Took us a while to get one in, but was still a very convincing win.
Happy we are securing these games.

Ladder
View attachment 115836

EFL Cup Draw

View attachment 115835

Champions League Group Draw

View attachment 115834

Transfer
View attachment 115833View attachment 115832
I decided to use the remaining transfer budget to secure us Coutinho. He and Son will now be fighting for the first team place. I hope I don't regret this transfer.

£19,000,000 for Coutinho is a bit of a bargain, had he fallen out with Liverpool?

your FFP should turn out fine in the end when the income revenue comes in as it is so high- you should pass easily.

They didn't get Champion's League so he was upset and was transfer listed.

There loss is (hopefully) your gain. That being said, even if the move doesn't work out for you playing wise i'm sure you'd get more than £19,000,000 if you flogged him.

Does this affect the FFP for wages though? thought that would only affect it for income?
your FFP should turn out fine in the end when the income revenue comes in as it is so high- you should pass easily.

How do you make your pictures so big....when i take screen shots they come out tiny then I post!!

Sorry about lack of updates, wont be back in the country for the rest of the year. Will resume in 2017!

View attachment 111768

September
View attachment 111766

Transfer

View attachment 111764
Yeah we lost a lot of money here, but he isn't scoring and its annoying me

Tottenham v Liverpool

Premier League
View attachment 111765
I think Coutinho forgot which team he was playing for as he assisted all 3 goals.

Tottenham v AC Milan

Champions League
View attachment 111763
A great win for us in our first game of a tough group.

Stoke v Tottenham

Premier League
View attachment 111762
We quickly struck back after conceding but we couldn't take it any step further.

Norwich v Tottenham

Premier League
View attachment 111761
We are still without a convincing win. Vertonghen saved me from going crazy with a last minute goal.

Tottenham v West Brom

Premier League
View attachment 111760
Now thats more like it, a great result before we go into our next Champions League game.

Real Madrid v Tottenham

Champion League
View attachment 111759
A very strong performance playing in Spain. Eriksen converted a great free-kick following Ramos' red card.

Crystal Palace v Tottenham

Premier League
View attachment 111758
great result to finish off the month, typically Janssen scores against us.

Ladder

View attachment 111754

EFL Cup Draw

View attachment 111756

View attachment 109108

October and November
View attachment 109107

Bristol City v Tottenham
Premier League
View attachment 109106
I saved a lot of players for our Champions League game so this was a very nice result to get. Great to see Berahino bagging three.

Shakhtar v Tottenham

Champions League
View attachment 109105

An absolutely dominate performance from the boys. Absolutely rolled Shakhtar away from home. Dembele even managed to grab a hat-trick. This win should see us go into the First Knockout round.

Tottenham v Swansea
Premier League
View attachment 109104

The scoreline doesn't show how much we rolled Swansea, if they didn't have an inform keeper it could have been 5-0. Sadly Kane had a poor game.

Middlesbrough v Tottenham

EFL Cup 4th Round
View attachment 109103

Berahino once again showing his worth bagging two quick goals.
We are putting ourselves in a great position to win the EFL Cup two years in a row.

View attachment 109102

Tottenham v Manchester City

Premier League
View attachment 109101
Not a very good performance from us. We conceded early and couldn't pull ourselves back into the game.

Tottenham v Shakhtar
Champions League
View attachment 109100
Another solid performance from us in the Champions League. Regardless of what happens in our last game versing Real, we will progress into the knockout stage.

Arsenal v Tottenham

Premier League
View attachment 109099

Not a result you want versing your rivals, not at all.

Everton v Tottenham

Premier League
View attachment 109098

We lost four players to injury in the first half. Caused us to lose 3 valuable points, hopefully it doesn't come back to bite us.

AC Milan v Tottenham

Champions League
View attachment 109097

I played a very second team here knowing that we would already progress. Sadly we couldn't get another win to put us further ahead of the group.

Tottenham v Newcastle
Premier League
View attachment 109096

A very strong earlier game secure our win and three points.

Liverpool v Tottenham

EFL Cup Quarter Final
View attachment 109095

A solid performance sees us get into the Semi. We are on our way to winning the EFL trophy again!

View attachment 109094
Ladder
View attachment 109093

Champions League Group

View attachment 109092