Tobes, Joe and Damo's FM-BASE Academy

he can have hayes because he is doin a story on them, i just chose a random team,

Damo did you enter my profile from here or the other thread if so can you do this thread? Thanx.

Not sure if it's still available, but yup.. Really hope that i would get in mate =P

Name: Kobe Bryant
17yrs England
AMC/FC. CA:80 PA:200
Club: Port Vale same as Oakes! Would like to see how i progress with teammate Oakes =D.
Fav Club/Person. Liverpool, Fernado Torres

dude your in you cant be the same team as someone else is im afraid though we want people in different teams

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

Tobey your using this one mate i changed it already for you :)

When you have everyone you should do a summary

E.g.

Tobe2k10 Tobey Mason Eastleigh
Damo.Superman Damian Mallinson Tamworth

Something like that. Also are Tamworth and Eastleigh in the same league,?? Could face each other.

nah mate tamworth are blue square premier, i believe eastleigh are blue square south

Ive started to put all our teams on the first post already so we can see whose player will be where but yeah ill summarise it when its done :)

Alright damo, then i shall opt for Lincoln then. Thanks!

i said i wanted to be free agent lol but i will be in port vales team if were picking teams if not give that lad my spot in vales team

lol im actually excited imagine if some players meet up. Or face off in the future for the Champions League.

and i say as a rule you should not be able to go to clubs above league 2 level and you can go to other countries? what you think damo?

Well most people are picking teams but free agents are a possibility if you want to be one? its entirely upto you really

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Well ive put that you have to be BSP or lower but im only gonna be doing English leagues otherwise its gonna get manic to keep a track of at first i cant stop people moving abroad tho but to start with its england only

Hey oakes, i choosen Lincoln already. So its okay.. Thanks thoough =)

my guy whatever his name is, will be beast, i chose DMC because there are not many quality ones out there, only about 8 or 9, eg De Jong, Veloso, Xabi Alonso, strikers will find it harder imo

Joe you chose it for the same reasons as me then :p we should be boss in this game however only 5 have asked to play attacking and only 1 is a ST which i expected many more really

my guy whatever his name is, will be beast, i chose DMC because there are not many quality ones out there, only about 8 or 9, eg De Jong, Veloso, Xabi Alonso, strikers will find it harder imo

I was gonna pick DM but opted for my natural MC. Reason I didn't pick DM is because I saw it selected already lol

Lol Joe good plan... I chose Eastleigh Becuase there Southamptons Feeder team Therefore... hoping that they pick me up... They should have cash as they were taken over (Real life) which hopefully means getting promoted with my player getting recognition...then.... BANG global star there after.!!

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

lol im CM

can i play a part in helping you sorting it all out aswelll and i would love to play for port vale if ou havnt already done it

yeah sure you can help, not much to do though mate