Tobes, Joe and Damo's FM-BASE Academy

and is there any chance i can be DR/C rather than winger or have u already sorted it

This story's gonna be immense! Can't wait for updates.

cheers joe lol just ask me if i can be of assisstance

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

yh it is gonna be pretty sweet

and am i playin for the mighty vale? and can i ave some recognition lol like it being my academy as well? lol

Yes you play for Vale and i cant rename the story but i will write you in some recognition as you were involved in development

how will you do the updates... 6monthly, yearly? How will you display it?

thanks damo and i think i am breaking the rules playing for vale arent i?

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

if i am you can put me as free agent

how will you do the updates... 6monthly, yearly? How will you display it?

I was thinking of going six monthly but im not sure cos development maybe slow i will have to post screenshots of each player but we wont be able to tell how they have improved it will only be stat based info... how can we go about this?

i reckon we should all get sifs or something to say follow this story: me damo joe and tobe?

Oh yeah Vale play in League 2 dont they as do Lincoln i wouldnt of noticed till later when im making it.... erm i can give you a random team if you like??

How about...

Player - Club - Played - Assists - Goals - YC - RC - MOM

Then a short write up

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

whats a sif?

I think he meant a sig

@ joe : thanks dude, i just didn't notice that you already picked hayes & yeading mate ... :O

@ damo : better close the forum, 'coz if you have too many player than you will get yourself serious problem with the update, screenshot, etc ... :)

a sig lol soz dont ya reckon?? and no damo ill just be a free agent and have my fav club as port vale and my fav person as martin foyle or micky adams

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

how many have you got damo?

We have around 10-12 players so far ill aim for 20 then no more :)

ok oakes ive got it all ready for you then mate :)

ill put a link in my sig now like

i dunno how to do a sig lol or a link you could just tell me how to do it like

Name: John Peters
20 yrs England
ML/AML. CA:80 PA:200
Club: Unemployed.
Fav Club/Person. Liverpool & Gerrard

Last edited:
Name: John 17yrs England
DMC. CA:80 PA:200
Club: Tamworth.
Fav Club/Person. Man Utd, Sir Alex

OK mate sure you wanna be a dmc?? you can have anything you want mine was an example also you have to be a team nobody else has chosen

IGNORE THIS