Tobes, Joe and Damo's FM-BASE Academy

Fair enough sounds good... This is exciting. How much they buy me for?

this is where the transfers kick off! i still really want chelsea to sign me from liverpool

hate liverpool :p

can't wait for for the second round of this academy thing. I want to run around in the game too :p:p

@ damo : update from the Punient matey ... ;) Watford playing in which league? Am i on their first team? or bench warmer?

Weeeeee so i was purchased by Chelsea? o_O Not too shabby lols. At least im on loan at Swansea, 30apps 8goals 1 assist. Sweeeet! Kobe Bryant, the Chelsea's next big thing =P

lol, my guy doesnt have the best rating. the future's bleak :'(

only 5 people are still at their original clubs, one of them is mine, hes doing good though, he has a few latvia caps, a decent blue square prem average rating, hes a dm and he scores goals and assits, its ridiculous really, i chose the wrong club in kidderminster obviously

my player also playing like **** ... ;)
i think my avg rating was the worst ... :mad:

don't worry mate I had the worst average on the first update

only 5 people are still at their original clubs, one of them is mine, hes doing good though, he has a few latvia caps, a decent blue square prem average rating, hes a dm and he scores goals and assits, its ridiculous really, i chose the wrong club in kidderminster obviously

ive already told you once lol you got bought by chelsea (i think it was chelsea lol)