Tobes, Joe and Damo's FM-BASE Academy

it is running well.......i think you should hand out maybe 5 awards Damo.

Maybe :
Golden Boot (goals)
Man of the Moment (most MoM)
Player of the year (rating)
Team Player (most assists)
The Regular (most appearances)

or maybe even one for the highest valued player

Guys if someone wants to bang on with doing some awards then fair play to you im gonna focus on the game and the updates tho :)

cool ill do them if you want just pm me when the season ends to make it fair and ill write them up

1 goal and 1 assist. oO)

Guys i have to go now for a bit ill post the screenshots of players when i get back sorry

Award Ceremony

The first Awards Ceremony is upon us...

The first award is The Regular:

This award goes to the player with the highest number of appearances during the season. A player who impresses a manager often enough to maintain his place...

This year Carey came close but with five more appearances Agget is the first man to recieve the award.

The second award tonight is for The Man of the Moment:

This award is given to the player who shows his class on the field, taking home the match ball. The competition was tough this year but Carey pulled it out of the bag with 5.

The third award is for The Team Player:

This award is givern to the player who shows no greed. Dale showed that he plays for the man next to him with 12 assists

The fourth award is for The Golden Boot:

this award is self explanitory, the player who gives his team the most valuable thing....Goals. Wetherill steals away the award with an outstanding 16 goals.

The final award is The Player of the Year:

This award is given to the player who week in week out shows his class...
No one has done this more than this years Player of the Year - Martin

Players will be hoping to hold on to these titles next year.....but for now they have bragging rights for a season

The Regular - Agget
The Man of th Moment - Carey
Team Player- Dale
Golden Boot - Wethrill
Player of the year - Martin

Last edited:
im prepared for the next awards ceremony now so it'll be much better

my players a ****** joke, still at kidderminster, he should be considering suicide

I know what you mean. As usual my prospects are flops. :'(

Woohoo, Man of the Moment at AFC Wimbledon ;) Premier League, here I come...

...although many have already moved. <)

I GOT Bought.... By Sheffield Wednesday I'm Sure I Can Acheive World Domination There.