TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

@FabrizioRomano
Héctor Bellerín on his future: “I have made my position clear to both Betis and Arsenal: I want to stay at Betis”.

#AFC “Now we have two months to find the best solution. I made an effort to come here and I am ready to make any effort to stay at Betis again”. #Betis

@FabrizioRomano
Manchester United discussed Jurrien Timber again internally in the last 48h. Timber’s name [alongside Pau Torres] was also mentioned in the first meeting between Man Utd and ten Hag, days ago. Hurried Timber is the first choice. #MUFC

More to follow - as Man United will decide next steps on centre backs and Stikers soon.

@FabrizioRomano
Fraser Forster will be announced as new Tottenham player very soon. Paperworks ready as he's gonna join Spurs on a free transfer, he was considered the best option on the market for a backup GK. #THFC

Did not have the best season but everyone in the team had it like that. But still 8 goals and they came when very much needed. But the biggest thing that probably Marchs loves about him is the engine he has. He looks still so fresh after 90 and could run more. Think we will keep him, if it wont be crazy money or we fully move away from wingers.

Valencia goalkeeper Giorgi Mamardashvili has been contacted by #mufc to know about his economic conditions as the GK prepares to extend with the Spanish club. If any clubs make a firm offer of €15m, Valencia would consider it due to financial issues #mujournal [@sanchis14]

Barça president Laporta to @lesportiucat: "Frenkie de Jong? Yes, we have received proposals. But he has great quality, we think he should continue at Barça" #FCB

"Selling players? Right now, everything is open. In this case will depend a lot on the issue of Fair Play". #MUFC

@MatteMoretto
Hložek al Bayer Leverkusen, tal y como anticipan los compañeros de Sport1. Más info: en los últimos días, el Sparta ha estado en Sevilla para negociar la venta del jugador, alcanzando una base de acuerdo de casi 18 millones de euros. @relevo

Hložek to Bayer Leverkusen. Sparta has been in Sevilla to negotiate the sale of the player. Reaching an agreement of €18 million (no bonuses)

@FabrizioRomano
Gavi’s camp not happy with Barça comments on new contract situation. They have been waiting for official paperworks for almost two weeks. #transfers

Meetings were more than positive but Gavi’s agent is still waiting for Barça to send the contracts.

Simon Stone
@sistoney67

Vincent Kompany's future at Anderlecht in doubt. Could have implications for @BurnleyOfficial.

@FabrizioRomano
Vincent Kompany’s now set to leave Anderlecht… been told Union Saint Gilloise manager Felice Mazzú is the favourite to replace Kompany as new Anderlecht manager. #Anderlecht

@adjones_journo
Understand Burnley are in discussions w/ Anderlecht's Vincent Kompany to become new manager. Not thought to have been put off by relegation.

@JPercyTelegraph
#lcfc will listen to offers for Jannik Vestergaard and Boubakary Soumare this summer. Both players are free to leave less than a year after signing. Jonny Evans is in line for a 12-month contract extension

@Plettigoal
As reported: #Timber is one of the transfer targets this summer. Ten Hag has got a high opinion about the central defender. Important stage now for Timber and his management. Timber can imagine to leave Ajax.