TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

@FabrizioRomano
Arteta tells RMC: “William Saliba has to come back. He has the experience to be competitive with us. We sent him to Marseille for his growth”. #AFC

y“William wanted to be regular starter as you know but now we want him back at Arsenal”.

@FabrizioRomano
André Onana has just arrived at Inter headquarter. The Cameroonian GK has already signed his five year deal with Inter, announcement soon. #Inter

@SkySport Onana already completed medical tests in January, it’s done - also Handanović will stay at Inter with a new deal.

Cucurella, via TV3: “I arrived at Barça B and had a few minutes in the Copa, but I was left with a thorn in my spine of not being able to play at the Camp Nou. I'd really like to come back to Barcelona one day, really” #FCB

@FabrizioRomano
Bayern are prepared to close on Ryan Gravenberch deal. Final bonuses to be agreed with Ajax then the deal will be completed. #FCBayern

Gravenberch and Mazraoui deals were both discussed and prepared by Raiola group together with Bayern board last April.

I still wonder why's no one taking a serious look at Jonas Wind.

@FabrizioRomano
Sevilla president Castro confirms: “Anthony Martial will return to Man United. We spent important money on him but it didn’t work - also, he had injuries and we’re not gonna buy him on a permanent deal”. #MUFC