TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku is said to be determined to return to Inter this summer at 'any cost'. The Belgian is willing to lower his salary from €12M-per-season to €9M-per-season. #CFC #FCIM (via @Corriere)

Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku is said to be determined to return to Inter this summer at 'any cost'. The Belgian is willing to lower his salary from €12M-per-season to €9M-per-season. #CFC #FCIM (via @Corriere)
awwww hes having a hard time at the mo had he wants to run away thats just like him does not have the balls to fight

Erik ten Hag will have around £120 million to spend, plus the money raised from sales. Eric Bailly, Phil Jones, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Alex Telles, Dean Henderson and Anthony Martial are all for sale this Summer. [@hirstclass]

Jurrien Timber and Lisandro Martinez, the Ajax defenders, feature on Ten Hag's shortlist, as does Antony, the right winger. Matthijs de Ligt and Frenkie de Jong are other candidates. Villarreal defender Pau Torres is also admired as a back up option. With Darwin Nunez first choice STR option. [@hirstclass]

@FabrizioRomano
Giorgio Chiellini on his imminent move to Los Angeles FC: "I'd love to try a new experience, even for personal life. Then I'll be back at Juventus, for sure - I feel Torino as my home", he told Gazzetta. #LAFC

LAFC are just waiting for Chiellini's final green light.

@FabrizioRomano
Real Madrid are set to announce Toni Rüdiger as first signing for the next season. Medical already completed in London weeks ago and contract signed. #RealMadrid

Rüdiger’s agreement with Real will be valid until June 2026. No option for further season.

- Jurriën Timber’s representatives have been in London last week at Manchester United’s International office where big transfers are being discussed. Timber is a big favorite of Erik ten Hag. Much is being done to sign him for Manchester United. [via @MikeVerweij]

@FabrizioRomano
Adam Hložek's move to Bayer Leverkusen is confirmed and now set to be announced. Medical completed last week with an official statement expected soon, despite other clubs trying to hijack the move. #transfers

Deal worth €13m plus add ons and 30% sell on clause.

Leeds United are waiting for Barcelona to begin talks over Raphinha — the Catalan side estimates his price to be €55M or more. Leeds are also yet to ask a player to be included in the operation, amid contrary reports, but Barça doesn’t rule this out. @gbsans #Transfers