TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

@FabrizioRomano
Inter board will meet Romelu Lukaku's laywer in the coming hours. Belgian striker dreams of returning to Inter but nothing has been discussed yet with Chelsea on formula, salary and more #CFC @SkySport

It's really complicated deal as Chelsea paid €115m for Rom one year ago.

@FabrizioRomano
Frenkie de Jong tells ESPN: “I prefer to stay at Barça let’s see. I said this before, Barcelona is the club of my dreams”. #FCB

@FabrizioRomano
Frenkie de Jong tells @ADnl: “Of course I hear about the links to Manchester United, but the people in charge of Barça didn't tell me anything”. #MUFC

“So then I will assume that there is no agreement, nothing to worry about. Contacts with ten Hag? I won't tell you this”.

Xavi has spoke to Ruben Neves directly, trying to convince him to sign for Barcelona. He's the most realistic signing to replace Frenkie De Jong. The player wants to join the project. (Source: @sport)

Diaz from City and I was looking across the season as a whole. Tougher league or not. Still suggest he’s good in the air especially considering his height, which would be an issue but all our other CBS are 6ft and above I believe.

You have to factor in the way EtH wants to play. He won’t want us camped in our half/box giving the oppo chance to pump balls into the box anyway. He wants to play a high line possession based football with the CBS starting the phases. Timber ball playing skills and pace will be much more needed.
I'm not disagreeing that short CB cant be good in the air, but its a real weakness in his game, lets not sugar coat it.

But then again, I gave you Alaba as an example and even his partner in Miltao isnt the tallest and they just won the CL.

I'm not disagreeing that short CB cant be good in the air, but its a real weakness in his game, lets not sugar coat it.

But then again, I gave you Alaba as an example and even his partner in Miltao isnt the tallest and they just won the CL.
It could be a weakness for sure but we won’t know till/if he signs. True about Alaba and Militao.

o

@MatteMoretto

Héctor Bellerín dejará el Arsenal en verano: le queda un año de contrato a 4M€ netos y NO está en los planes del club inglés. La prioridad del jugador es quedarse en el Betis pero en las últimas semanas también se ha informado a la Fiorentina. @relevo

Héctor Bellerín will leave Arsenal in the summer: he has one year left on his contract at 4M € net [salary] and is NOT in the English club's plans. The player's priority is to stay at Betis but in recent weeks Fiorentina has also been informed.

@FabrizioRomano
Juventus have been in advanced talks with Ángel Di María for weeks. Argentina coach Scaloni: “If Juventus are looking for a winger, he is among the best to the world”. #Juve

Negotiations ongoing on the details of the contract for Di María to join Juventus.

@TheEuropeanLad
- RB Leipzig are demanding €15M for Brian Brobbey. The player joined the German club 1 year ago before returning on loan to Ajax 6 months later. The player himself made it clear that he wants to stay at Ajax. [@BILD]

@s04_en
#S04 will not activate the buy option for Ko Itakura. The club bosses, including sporting director Rouven Schröder, explain the reasons behind this tough decision.

Thanks for everything and all the best for the future, @kougogo1270