TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

@FabrizioRomano
Brentford have submitted a serious, important personal terms offer to Christian Eriksen - but the player is considering his options with many clubs interested. #transfers Eriksen will make his decision on the future club in the coming days.

@FabrizioRomano
Bayern are getting closer to securing a deal for Sadio Mané. Personal terms to be agreed soon. New, fresh bid ready to be submitted to reach full agreement with Liverpool: talks ongoing. #FCBayern

Darwin Núñez will join #LFC, Mané wants to leave - Bayern, his priority.

@FabrizioRomano
Gabriel Slonina deal update. Chelsea are now really close to signing the talented goalkeeper, they are pushing after Real Madrid bid rejected - talks are in progress with Chelsea to get the deal done soon. #CFC

€10m fee expected by Chicago for 2004-born GK Slonina.

City can have its Haaland, Lpool can have Nunez, but United got their main man in Ebiowei. That is if they can beat Palace to it.

@FabrizioRomano
Manchester United and Crystal Palace are leading the race to sign Derby County's Malcolm Ebiowei, talented striker born in 2003. #MUFC

AS Monaco asked for him too but he’s expected to stay in Premier League - Man Utd and Palace are leading the race. #CPFC

City can have its Haaland, Lpool can have Nunez, but United got their main man in Ebiowei. That is if they can beat Palace to it.

I don't know if he's even been talked about, or if Utd would have much of a chance of him come to that given no CL footie and the state of things currently, but we would have turned to RBL's Nkunku apparently if the Uruguayan hadn't been interested.

He ticked all their boxes too as a future star in the making.

I don't know if he's even been talked about, or if Utd would have much of a chance of him come to that given no CL footie and the state of things currently, but we would have turned to RBL's Nkunku apparently if the Uruguayan hadn't been interested.

He ticked all their boxes too as a future star in the making.
He’s staying. Rangnick put his name forward and we enquired. But he’s gonna sign a new deal with a release clause. Likely replace Salah or Firmino next summer 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ryan Gravenberch revealing Erik ten Hag made an attempt to bring him to #mufc: "Manchester United is a very big and beautiful club. But I already had such a good feeling at Bayern Munich and I had given my word before this." [@telegraaf via @ajax__nieuws]

He’s staying. Rangnick put his name forward and we enquired. But he’s gonna sign a new deal with a release clause. Likely replace Salah or Firmino next summer 🤷🏻‍♂️

Haha. I firmly believe we'll be shopping in Germany next summer but it won't be in the East. 😉 Although getting the Leipzig lad too .....

Ta. Nkunku is another I know next to nothing about but it makes total sense Wreck-It Ralph would have suggested him.

Haha. I firmly believe we'll be shopping in Germany next summer but it won't be in the East. 😉 Although getting the Leipzig lad too .....

Ta. Nkunku is another I know next to nothing about but it makes total sense Wreck-It Ralph would have suggested him.
Me neither. Watched him a fair bit second half of the season. Could see him fitting Pool like a glove. Versatile attacker can play STR and can score goals. Plus works his *** off.

From Ramano:

Manchester United have genuine interest in Antony, of course Erik ten Hag knows him so well - still no bid, just internal discussions and talks with players agent. 🇧🇷 #MUFC

Manchester United are reportedly preparing a €50m (£43m) offer for Ajax's Antony

#mufc are interested in signing Ajax winger Antony. Adding an attacker to the squad is a second priority and sources say that United are not limiting their search to centre forwards. [@CharDuncker, @TimesSport]

Manchester United are reportedly preparing a €50m (£43m) offer for Ajax's Antony

#mufc are interested in signing Ajax winger Antony. Adding an attacker to the squad is a second priority and sources say that United are not limiting their search to centre forwards. [@CharDuncker, @TimesSport]
because there is none left