TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

@FabrizioRomano
Talented Uruguayan striker Agustín Álvarez leaves Peñarol to join Italian side Sassuolo. Full agreement now reached and signed - Álvarez will be in Italy next week, €11m fee agreed. #transfers

Many clubs want Gianluca Scamacca - he could really leave Sassuolo this summer.

Declan Rice remains a Chelsea target and Tuchel is a huge admirer the midfielder, who wasn't involved in the promotion of the Irons' latest kit release. It's believed negotiations could begin if a bid in excess of £75million was submitted. - @AdamNewson

no

@FabrizioRomano

Barcelona are still working on Marcos Alonso deal. No doubts on player side: potential agreement ready on personal terms with Barça, still waiting to find solution with Chelsea. #FCB

Barça are also hoping to receive final answer for Cesar Azpilicueta soon.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

More on Darwin Núñez deal. Meeting today morning confirmed, took place in Portugal - Liverpool reached full verbal agreement with Benfica & agents too. #LFC

Only medical now pending, to be scheduled next week - once deal is signed. Darwin could fly to England on Monday.

@FabrizioRomano
Excl: PSV Eindhoven are now set to complete the signing of Brazilian talented winger Savinho on loan from Manchester City. Agreement now at final stages #PSV

Man Ciy have full agreement signed with Atletico Mineiro since March for Savinho - then he’s gonna join PSV on loan.

@FabrizioRomano
Deal signed, completed. No issues. Ryan Gravenberch confirms his move to FC Bayern: “Bayern is a big club. I think you have to win big titles here. And that's also what I expect”, tells @cfbayern. #FCBayern

“I'm happy to be here in Munich now”, Gravenberch added.

@TimesSport
Meanwhile, Liverpool have bid about £4m for Aberdeen right back Calvin Ramsay with a further £2m linked to add-ons for the 18-year-old. A deal has yet to be agreed with Aberdeen, who are seeking more bonuses from the proposed transfer