TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

• Thread starter Thread starter wkdsoul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13K
  • Views Views 389K

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Robert Lewandowski to Barcelona, here we go! FC Bayern have just told Barça that they have accepted final proposal. Agreement finally in place between all parties. #FCB Lewandowski asked Bayern to leave also on Friday - he will jlin Barcelona during the weekend.

@FabrizioRomano
Bayern director Hasan Salihamidzić tells @Sport1: “I have a lot of respect for Cristiano Ronaldo, his successes and his career. But once again: that was and is not a topic for us”. #FCBayern

Jorge Mendes, still pushing - but now Bayern position has been clarified again.

The midfielder and his tough negotiating agent, Ali Dursan, believe expressing a public wish to join United will weaken their position as they fight Barcelona for payment of the money De Jong is owed #mufc #mujournal [@sbates_people]

United Journal

@theutdjournal
Sources close to Frenkie de Jong say that privately he is in constant dialogue with Erik tenHag and is willing to join his former Ajax boss at Old Trafford #mufc #mujournal [@sbates_people[

Rik Elfrink

@RikElfrink

That was Nuenens English, but it made at least clear Manchester United made no offer for Sangaré yet. Erik ten Hag is not interested now, I was told. PSV sees in him a top level and key player for the upcoming season and therefore wants to keep him. Nevertheless we will see.

@FabrizioRomano
Aston Villa are now open to selling Carney Chukwuemeka - they have set an asking price around £20m for the player who’s in the last year of his contract. #AVFC Barcelona lead the chase ahead of a host of European elite clubs

@FabrizioRomano
Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain are in direct talks for Presnel Kimpembé deal. Initial request around €60/65m but Chelsea are prepared to submit €45/50m proposal. Work in progress. #CFC PSG consider Kimpembé part of the project - but he can leave in case of good proposal.

Fabrizio on more signings: "It is NOT over. Man Utd will be busy with other potential signings. They're looking for a striker, and are also trying to understand the right-back situation". Asides de Jong, I think we'll sign at least 2 more players. Would be a very good window.

Back