TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

• Thread starter Thread starter wkdsoul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13K
  • Views Views 389K
Most certainly BS but lolz at imagining Ronaldo at Atletico

Diego Simeone loves Ronaldo and looks towards him as a market option like that of Suárez, but with greater impact. Ronaldo also looks favourably at the Atletico Madrid option as it would allow him to play the #UCL and compete for titles. [@Manu_Sainz, @AS_JesusColino]

@jac_talbot
Almost zero chance Achraf Hakimi moves to Man United this window from PSG. Story was that he's one of many RBs they admire and have talked about, but that is all. Never claimed they're readying a bid or anything like that. All preliminary. Clauss or Dumfries far more likely.

"Erik Ten Hag really wants Frenkie De Jong, i know exactly what's going on there, i've divide my time between #Mufc and Barcelona for a long time and i think it's probable that he'll go" [Andy Mitten] @Unitedno

"#Mufc are confident of getting him (De Jong) but they don't want to force him out. Knowing what i know it's going to take time, but if you know your club has accepted an offer to sell you, you gotta get your head around that" [Andy Mitten] @Unitedno

@FabrizioRomano
AC Milan are now getting closer to sign Charles de Ketelaere: possible mission in Belgium on Wednesday in order to submit new official proposal to Club Brugge and seal the deal #ACMilan @SkySport

De Ketelaere has an agreement with Milan on personal terms.

Back