TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Laurie Whitwell

·
#MUFC + Antony: talks over whether winger travels or not to Sparta v Ajax. United considering new bid after €80m rejected. Ajax board discussing possible fees. Gakpo of interest too, but Weds CL tie comes first for PSV. United to make call after wkend.

@RobDawsonESPN

·
Man United close to loaning Eric Bailly to Marseilles. Full wages to be paid for the season with an option to buy next summer. Turns into an obligation to buy if he plays a set number of games.

@simpraisa

·
Manchester United prepara nova oferta por Antony, do Ajax Ingleses ofereceram 70 milhões de euros nos últimos dias, mas a proposta foi recusada Parceria com @thirfernandes

Utd will make a new offer for Anthony in the next days

@FabrizioRomano: "Antony and his agents are insisting that Ajax will negotiate with Manchester United to try and find an agreement. Not to only say: "no! no! no! Rejecting every single proposal". Antony wants to move to Manchester United but Ajax are in the same position."

@FabrizioRomano

·
Serie A side Lecce have now agreed personal terms with Samuel Umtiti. Barcelona will pay full salary but will receive add-ons during the season. #FCB Umtiti will fly to Lecce early next week once final details are done and sealed between clubs.

@FabrizioRomano

·
Excl: Newcastle have sent Watford verbal, final proposal for João Pedro after two turned down in the last few days. It’s worth £25m plus £5m add-ons, still verbal. #NUFC Final decision up to the Pozzo family now.

@FabrizioRomano

·
Understand Antony will NOT be part of Ajax XI vs Sparta Rotterdam on Sunday. Brazilian star didn’t train with the group yesterday and today. #Ajax Antony wants Manchester United and hopes for Ajax to negotiate with Man Utd when the new bid will be submitted soon. #MUFC

Manchester United scouts watched Yann Sommer keep a clean sheet for Borussia Monchengladbach on Friday night. United would have to convince Sommer he would play in enough games to make the move worthwhile for him. [@reluctantnicko] #MUFC

Manchester United are considering Tim Krul as a No 2 option. Daniel Bachmann is also a live alternative — but Sommer seems to be the hot choice right now. [@reluctantnicko] #MUFC

#mufc are homing in on a move for Yann Sommer. United scouts watched him claim a clean sheet for Borussia Monchengladbach on Friday night. [@reluctantnicko]

James Garner is of interest to Tottenham, Leeds and Southampton. But none are willing to meet the £14m price-tag. United are willing to let him go despite turning down previous offers this summer with Aston Villa and Newcastle also interested. [@reluctantnicko] #MUFC

@FabrizioRomano

·
Eric Bailly deal update. Olympique Marseille have full agreement with Man United on loan deal since Friday, it will also include a mandatory buy option clause to be activated if OM will qualify to UCL. #OM Deal now depends on player/agents, personal terms still discussed.

@FabrizioRomano

·
Edinson Cavani tells @plazacasals on his future: “At the moment I don’t know where I’m gonna play this year. It’s football, I feel very good - need to go where they really want and trust me”. #transfers OGC Nice, Valencia and Villarreal have been in contact with Cavani.

centredevils.
·
| Ajax manager Schreuder: "What I find most important is that I held a good conversation with Antony and that I have been very clear, I only want players that are 100% focused on Ajax." [via @TheEuropeanLad]

@skysports_sheth

·
Manchester United likely to go back in with improved offer for Antony - either increase in fee or different structure. Antony wants move - told he “wasn’t mentally ready to play” today.

@FabrizioRomano

·
Odysseas Vlachodīmos is attracting interest from many clubs. Ajax are thinking of him as potential option, while he’s one of 4 names included in Manchester United list - deal will depend on budget. #transfers It’s not gonna be an easy deal - as he’s key player for Benfica.