TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Fabrizio Romano

·
José Mourinho: “I don’t know if we’re gonna sign Andrea Belotti, but I can speak about him as he’s still a free agent and I can say that I’m happy to know that he wants to join Roma”. #transfers “I like this feeling [about Belotti], the director knows how much I like it”.

@FabrizioRomano

·
Official. Aston Villa confirm Bertrand Traoré has joined Istanbul Basaksehir on loan until end of the season. #AVFC Issues on Ismaila Sarr deal are still not resolved - deal is considered in serious danger since yesterday night, could definitely collapse.

Erik Ten Hag, has opened a window of hope after talking to Frenkie de Jong and has managed to get his club to approve extra money to face the operation. United wants to force a final summit to reach an agreement with Barça and the player. @telegraaf #MUFC

@TimesSport

·
Chelsea are confident of sealing a deal for Everton’s Anthony Gordon this week. The Stamford Bridge side are also working on a deal to sign forward Rafael Leão from AC Milan

@FabrizioRomano

·
João Pedro to Newcastle, done deal and here we go! Full agreement as Watford have now accepted final, official bid worth £25m fixed fee, £5m add-ons. #NUFC Deal will also include sell-on clause for 10%. Personal terms already, as been told contract will be until 2028.

@RobDorsettSky
·
#cpfc interested in #lcfc Boubakary Soumare. Leicester open to offers for the 23-yr-old, who hasn’t featured at all this season. He was a £17m signing from Lille last summer, and last month was keen on a move back to France with Monaco, but their initial bid was rejected.

@FabrizioRomano

·
Valencia are set to complete the agreement with Tottenham for Bryan Gil on loan until June 2023. No buy option clause discussed, as of now - simple loan. #THFC It will be completed soon - one more loan deal after Gio Lo Celso [no buy option] and Ndombele [€30m buy option].

@FabrizioRomano

·
Emerson Palmieri to West Ham, here we go! Full agreement reached on both clubs and player side - been told that deal valid until 2027. #WHUFC Fee agreed with Chelsea for £13m fixed plus £2m in add-ons. #CFC Understand first part of medical tests will be completed today.

@FabrizioRomano

·
Fulham and AS Roma have new round of talks today to discuss Justin Kluivert deal. Full agreement on personal terms, Kluivert only wants Fulham - up to the clubs, now confident. #FulhamFC AS Roma want loan with mandatory buy clause to get it done.

@FabrizioRomano

·
Samuel Umtiti deal. Lecce are now working on add-ons details with Barcelona, as Spanish club will cover 100% of guaranteed salary but will receive add-ons based on Umtiti's appearances. #FCB Umtiti's expected to fly to Lecce on Wednesday, as @DiMarzio reports.