TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

• Thread starter Thread starter wkdsoul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13K
  • Views Views 389K
@FabrizioRomano
·
Understand talks are ongoing between Willian agent and Fulham over new deal in order to stay next season. Nothing is done/sealed yet.
⚪️
🇧🇷
🇸🇦
🇪🇺
There are more European clubs and Saudi League clubs interested in signing Willian.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
Understand Paris Saint-Germain want Manuel Ugarte. He’s a concrete target in the list, terms of the deal have already been discussed — as Record reported today
🚨
🔴
🔵
🇺🇾
#PSG Premier League clubs are also in the race but PSG are well informed on Ugarte and spoke to player’s camp.

Real Madrid and Dortmund have reached an agreement in principle for the transfer of Jude Bellingham. £100m + add ons. He will join Real Madrid next week. (Source: @jfelixdiaz)

@FabrizioRomano
·
Jude Bellingham's contract at Real Madrid will be valid until June 2029. Salary will improve season by season, part of that will be linked to team/player bonuses
🚨
⚪️
#RealMadrid Focus on BVB title race now, then time to sign the documents after personal terms agreed in April.

Simon Peach

@SimonPeach

·
#MUFC have yet to announce a new deal for David De Gea. Asked if there is a chance Sunday could be the goalkeeper's last match at Old Trafford for the club, Erik ten Hag said: “I think we want him to stay & he wants to stay, so I think we will find each other"

César Luis Merlo

@CLMerlo

·
🚨
La llegada de Alexis Mac Allister a Liverpool entra en un momento clave: todo está muy avanzado y la semana próxima viajará su padre y agente a Inglaterra.

Alexis Mac Allister | ‘Everything is very advanced’ • Liverpool closer to signing as agent ‘will travel next week’ for talks

Get Belgian & Dutch Football News
@GBeNeFN
·
FC Barcelona join Manchester United in pursuit of Arthur Vermeeren (18). (HNB)

James Pearce
@JamesPearceLFC
·
Young Liverpool attacker Elijah Gift set to join Athletic Bilbao this summer.
Understand the fee is set to be around £1 million. #LFC

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
Jerry Mina will leave Everton at the end of current season — he will be available on the market as free agent. 🔵👋🏻 #EFC

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
There's no chance at all for Julián Álvarez to leave Man City on loan deal in the summer. Sources feel he's set to stay in any case; but for sure, not leaving on loan. 🔵⛔️ #MCFC

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
Theo Walcott leaves Southampton as free agent, decision made. ⚪🔴👋🏻 #transfers

“My aim is to continue playing and I’m looking forward to the next challenge”, he says.

Back