TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

• Thread starter Thread starter wkdsoul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13K
  • Views Views 389K
Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
Excl: Roberto Firmino, one of the names considered by Real Madrid — there are no negotiations as of now, just internal discussions about Bobby. 🚨⚪🇧🇷 #RealMadrid

He’s one of 4/5 options as new striker; different kind of players in the list.

Firmino, free agent from #LFC.

Tom Bogert
@tombogert
·
Sources: Jack Harrison has a relegation release clause in his new contract. Leeds United have been officially relegated.

Former NYCFC winger has 20g/16a in 106 PL apps w/ Leeds.

@PhilHay_ wrote about what's next for Leeds, incl. Harrison's release clause

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
Manchester United and Newcastle are interested in Kim-Min Jae, clause will be valid in July. 👀🇰🇷

Spalletti: “I hope Kim will stay at Napoli because he’s incredible. He’s the best CB in Serie A. I guess he has kind of push notifications on his phone when the ball is around…”.

Patrick Berger
@berger_pj
·
Official: Raphael Guerreiro confirms that he will leave Borussia Dortmund. „After 7 amazing years, it’s time for me to say goodbye to all with a lot of sadness“, the Portuguese writes on Instagram. ⚫🟡

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
Understand Feyenoord have opened talks with Augsburg to sign Ricardo Pepi as new striker for next season. ⚪🔴🇺🇸 #transfers

“I’d be happy to stay in Eredivisie, great league!”, Pepi said.

Brazil still hoping to convince Carlo Ancelotti to be next head coach

Ednaldo Rodrigues had set May as deadline for deciding on the next coach but has extended it for Carlo

⁦@TheAthleticFC⁩

Florian Plettenberg
@Plettigoal
·
News #Eberl: Bayern is interested in signing him as a replacement for #Salihamidzic. There has already been contact confirmed.

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
Raphaël Guerreiro, set to leave Borussia Dortmund as free agent. It’s confirmed as decision has been communicated to club and teammates. 🚨🟡👋🏻 #BVB

Guerreiro will assess his options soon, Atlético Madrid and not only.
Free transfer will happen in June

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨 Napoli president de Laurentiis has confirmed Luciano Spalletti’s imminent exit.

“Yes, Spalletti told me he’d prefer to take a sabbatical year, could I say no? He gave me a lot and I thank him”.

“He came to me and said that he’s given his all, that a circle has been closed”.

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨 De Zerbi: “I think it can be the last game for Alexis Mac Allister and Moises Caicedo at Brighton”.

“I am really sorry because they are two great players but the policy of Brighton is like this. It is right that they can leave, to play at higher level”, says via @JournoHaff.

“Daniel Levy knows it’s near impossible to replace him, even if you get £100m for him. It’s going to take a much, much higher fee for Tottenham to even consider letting him go.”

@David_Ornstein says Tottenham could be prepared to allow Harry Kane to run his contract down.

NEW: Manchester United are expected to step up their pursuit of Kane once the season has finished. @Matt_Law_DT

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
Adrien Rabiot, Ángel Di Maria, Leandro Paredes are expected to play their final game at Juventus now. 🚨⚪⚫

◉ Rabiot is not negotiating a new deal as of now — good chances to leave on free.

◉ Di Maria will leave as free agent.

◉ Paredes will return to PSG & leave again.

Jude Bellingham to Real Madrid

• €100m + bonuses.
• Contract until 2029.
• Official announcement NEXT WEEK.

✍️ @MatteMoretto #rmalive

🌕| One important factor in Liverpool’s decision to drop out of Bellingham race was the fact that his camp had NOT said that LFC was their preferred destination. Real Madrid is where he WANTS to go. @JamesPearceLFC

Arsenal are currently leading the race to sign Alessia Russo should she opt to leave Manchester United on a free this summer. United now confident that won’t happen. [the athletic]

Samuel Luckhurst
@samuelluckhurst
·
Fulham are interested in Fred amid United's plans to sign 2 new midfielders whilst also selling some current ones #mufc

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
Understand Brentford have completed Mark Flekken deal from Freiburg, here we go! Documents signed and clause activated for €13m 🚨🔴🐝 #transfers

Medical tests already completed, it will be official soon.

Flekken, replacement for David Raya who’s expected to leave this summer.

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
While Jude Bellingham is set to complete his move to Real Madrid… his brother Jobe Bellingham is expected to travel to Sunderland this week. ⚪🔴 #SAFC

Medical tests are scheduled ahead of £3m move from Birmingham City.

Back