TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

• Thread starter Thread starter wkdsoul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13K
  • Views Views 389K
Madrid Zone
@theMadridZone
·
🚨💣 Jude Bellingham will be presented at the Santiago Bernabeu in the next 2 weeks. @diarioas #rmalive

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
Negotiations continue for Manuel Ugarte deal. David Datro Fofana is currently not part of the discussions between Chelsea and Sporting, but Chelsea are now insisting to find a solution. Poch wants Ugarte. 🔵🇺🇾 #CFC

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
PSG are set to receive €6.5m fee from Dina Ebimbé as Eintracht Frankfurt have triggered the buy option clause. Deal signed until 2027. 🔴 #transfers

There will be many outgoings at PSG this summer, plan is already clear.

Bruno Fernandes: "I think Gonçalo [Ramos] has everything it takes to play in the Premier League. He has a lot of intensity, he presses very well and he is very good in the box. Physically he is strong. He is still very young and he will still improve a lot."

Bruno Fernandes: "Gonçalo Ramos can be useful to United? Here the best can always serve, whether it's Gonçalo or someone else. He has all the qualities to play in the Premier League, and when I say Premier League, I'm also talking about Manchester United." #MUFC

Bruno Fernandes: "I think he can become a big reference in the years to come, but I'm not the sporting director. When he does, I will make those decisions." #MUFC

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨🔵 João Félix will NOT stay at Chelsea next season. Pochettino has decided, João returns to Atléti.

“We have been informed that Poch does not count with João Félix for Chelsea. He will return here, we’ll see… we’ve nothing planned”, Atlético president Cerezo has announced.

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
Aston Villa have submitted an opening bid to Marco Asensio last week — as negotiations have been ongoing for days. 🟣🔵 #AVFC

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
Undersrand Wolves have now won the race to sign Watford and England youth international Emilio Ballard-Matthews. 🟠🤝🏻 #WWFC

Wolves have sealed the deal today — following interest from a number of Premier League clubs.

Philipp Hinze
@philipphinze24
·
#Szoboszlai update: There were talks between his agency & @nufc! Szoboszlai remains internal transfer target of the Magpies. €70 million clause + salary would not be a problem. But: Interest in Maddison continues. “Kill one deal“ possible. Open end. @SkySportDE #RBLeipzig

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
AC Milan are close agreeing terms with Ruben Loftus-Cheek over long term contract, after direct contact started and revealed two weeks ago. 🚨🔴⚫️ #ACMilan #CFC

Talks between Milan and Chelsea are ongoing to reach full agreement on fee. All parties are hopeful and optimistic.

Florian Plettenberg
@Plettigoal
·
❗️News #Rice: Bayern knows that the overall financial package is around €100m at this stage - only transfer fee!

His contract is NOT running out 2024. It’s valid until 2025 because West Ham has an option for one more year.

Get French Football News
@GFFN
·
🚨 | Liverpool have opened negotiations over the signing of Nice midfielder Khéphren Thuram (22) - the details. (L'Éq)

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
Karim Benzema has received a huge, big proposal from Saudi club — Real Madrid have been informed by Benzema’s camp that he’s seriously considering that and he will decide soon. 🚨⚪🇸🇦 #Benzema

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
Understand Benfica will try to tempt Ángel Di Maria in the next weeks to re join the club as free agent.
🚨
🔴
🇦🇷
#transfers

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
N’Golo Kanté’s contract extension, not done yet — talks were very advanced in the last months but now the situation is unclear again. More contacts will take place.
🚨
🔵
#CFC Parties will talk in order to decide — there are more clubs keen on Kanté on a free, including Saudi.
🇸🇦

Back