TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
Understand Saudi side Al Fateh has now submitted an official proposal to Alexis Sánchez.
🇸🇦
🇨🇱
#transfers €10m salary per season offered to OM forward. Contract valid until 2024 plus option for further season.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
Hakan Çalhanoglu confirms: “I’m gonna stay and extend my contract at Inter. I’ve no intention to leave the club, I’m very happy here”, told NTV.
⚫️
🔵
🇹🇷
#Inter Çalhanoglu has already signed new long term contract valid until June 2027, to be unveiled after the UCL final.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
Sources close to Al Hilal deny any new, improved proposal to Leo Messi. It’s still the same bid on the table revealed back in April — close to €1B package salary x two years.
🇸🇦
🇦🇷
#AlHilal Inter Miami presented their bid last week. Still waiting for Messi’s final decision.

🚨
EXCLUSIVE
🚨
Man Utd are not optimistic about signing Harry Kane... BUT it's not looking straightforward for Real Madrid either due to the big investment in Jude Bellingham. Kane is also not interested in joining Bayern Munich. (@JacobsBen)

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
Rúben Neves is waiting and will wait for Barcelona. Personal terms, agreed since the end of April with his agent Mendes
🔵
🔴
#FCB Time to wait as Barça can’t proceed now due to FFP, not a priority for Xavi. It’s not guaranteed at all that Ansu Fati will join Wolves in the deal.

Dharmesh Sheth

@skysports_sheth

·
Wilfried Zaha has received huge offer from Saudi club Al Nassr - 3 years worth £15m per year. Atletico Madrid & 3 other Champions League clubs have been in touch: Zaha undecided on future - wants to assess all options. Signing new deal at Crystal Palace not ruled out. #CPFC

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
N’Golo Kanté is on the verge of joining Al Ittihad on free transfer! Final details are being discussed then proposal will be accepted
🚨
🟡
⚫️
🇸🇦
#CFC Al Ittihad directors just arrived in London to link up with PIF Saudi delegation to prepare documents. €100m per year until 2025.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
Manchester United plans to let players leave
🔴
🚪
#MUFC ◉ Maguire expected to leave, both sides agree; ◉ Weghorst won’t stay — Everton and Spanish clubs keen; ◉ Henderson to Forest advanced; ◉ Van de Beek wants to play; ◉ Bailly and Telles out.