TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Talking Wolves

@TalkingWolves

·
Real Betis have reportedly made a contract offer to Adama Traore with the winger ‘number one on their list.’
🇪🇸
However, Adama has other offers which come from Saudi Arabia and #Wolves have not ruled out a renewal.
📰
@relevo | #WWFC

With the news from BVB, I believe you have the option to re-do my signature for a season if you so chose mate.

I never for one second thought Madrid were involved. Got that totally wrong. Fair F's to them. Always thought City were the only other option. L'pool pulling out has seemingly opened the door for Madrid at a really good price.

Everything I heard from last summer (and I rarely talk on a transfer unless that's from a reliable source who's come through with good info in the past. Why I happily put my name to said bet with you) has been reiterated by Joyce and every reputable journo in between ..... He only wanted to join us. Even without CL football. We had that boxed and were happy we'd get a deal done this summer to wait with Dortmund. The only thing ever stopping that was ourselves if we pulled out. **** happens. Things change in football. I didn't think they would pull out knowing he was set on us. But they've patently decided the number of players needed are greater than what they envisioned last summer.

Have fun now he's gone elsewhere.

With the news from BVB, I believe you have the option to re-do my signature for a season if you so chose mate.

I never for one second thought Madrid were involved. Got that totally wrong. Fair F's to them. Always thought City were the only other option. L'pool pulling out has seemingly opened the door for Madrid at a really good price.

Everything I heard from last summer (and I rarely talk on a transfer unless that's from a reliable source who's come through with good info in the past. Why I happily put my name to said bet with you) has been reiterated by Joyce and every reputable journo in between ..... He only wanted to join us. Even without CL football. We had that boxed and were happy we'd get a deal done this summer to wait with Dortmund. The only thing ever stopping that was ourselves if we pulled out. **** happens. Things change in football. I didn't think they would pull out knowing he was set on us. But they've patently decided the number of players needed are greater than what they envisioned last summer.

Have fun now he's gone elsewhere.
And I've heard all that, just about him wanting to join RM. Eh, doesn't matter in the end, you got a great player in MacAllister.

Today's meeting between #Tottenham and Real Madrid led to an agreement in principle, only a few details are missing to be perfected. Kane is going to Real Madrid, we are very close to the definitive agreements. @AlfredoPedulla

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
🚨
EXCL: Bayern are set to sign Raphaël Guerrero on free transfer, here we go! Verbal agreement reached on three year contract — valid until June 2026. Personal terms agreed have been agreed. Medical and signature will take place next week.

There is confidence that a deal for Mason Mount can be done despite concerns over Chelsea's £60m valuation. He's only got a year left on his contract and has indicated to #mufc his desire to move. [@RobDawsonESPN]

**** I was looking forward to see Barca ruining their finances even further by spending huge money on a Lewy-Messi frontline with combined age of 300.

#mufc are thinking about Rasmus Højlund. There has been no direct contact between the parties, but it is one of the profiles that United like and Atalanta are aware. It's possible that United will make a move in the coming weeks [@MatteMoretto]

It is felt an upgrade on Aaron Wan-Bissaka is required to challenge for major trophies. Denzel Dumfries may have the most compelling case this summer - #mufc's scouting reports rate his intelligence and athleticism highly. He could be available for £35m. [@lauriewhitwell]