TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

• Thread starter Thread starter wkdsoul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13K
  • Views Views 389K

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
Paris Saint-Germain are closing in on deal to sign Kang-In Lee from Mallorca on permanent move, confirmed.
🚨
🔴
🔵
#PSG The midfielder already completed his medicals in Paris. Contract set to be signed soon, as per @MatteMoretto.

Valencia would like to sell Yunus Musah before June 30th and they expect a figure of around €25M for the sale. West Ham have asked about the conditions of Musah and are considering making an offer for him, but less than the asking price.
⚒️
🇺🇸
[
🌕
: @sanchis14, @relevo]

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
🚨
🚨
Kylian Mbappé statement to AFP. “I have NEVER discussed any contract renewal with PSG”. “The board has been informed since July 15th, 2022 of my decision not to extend beyond 2024 — and the letter sent was only meant to confirm what I already told them”.

Optimism around the Qatari bid is based partly on the feeling that Sir Jim Ratcliffe’s proposal, which would allow some Glazer siblings to retain a minority stake, has proved complicated to thrash out after weeks of detailed talks. [@MsiDouglas, @iPaperSport]

Ratcliffe’s offer would use loans and bonds drawn from some of the biggest banks in the world to fund his purchase and with the debt market “a nightmare” in the words of one source, it is far from a straightforward process. [@MsiDouglas, @iPaperSport]

Ratcliffe was keen on a “put and call” arrangement which could compel Glazers to sell their stake by 2026, but a source close to the process pointed out there would have to be an agreement on how the valuation would be calculated in that scenario. [@MsiDouglas, @iPaperSport]

·
The source: "Who decides that? It is far from straightforward and all of this stuff perhaps explains the delay in making a decision." [@MsiDouglas, @iPaperSport]

Back