• Thread starter Thread starter wkdsoul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13K
  • Views Views 389K

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
🚨
Gravenberch: “I want to play more… preferably at Bayern. Otherwise at a club where I'll 100% play. That's my plan”. “I don't want to have another year like the one I've just had — I’ll speak to the coach in the next weeks then we will see”, told @telegraaf.

Matteo Moretto

@MatteMoretto

·
Kalidou Koulibaly y Romelu Lukaku NO seguirán en el Chelsea, por diferentes motivos.
▪️
El central NO entra en los planes de Pochettino y está el mercado. El club inglés busca una salida para él intentando incluirlo en otras operaciones para llegar a otros jugadores.

Kalidou Koulibaly and Romelu Lukaku will NOT remain at Chelsea, for different reasons.
  • The centre-back is NOT in Pochettino's plans and has a market. The English club is looking for a way out for him and are trying to include him in other operations to obtain other players.
  • Inter want Koulibaly, but they will need a formula that suits everyone.
  • Lukaku wants to return to Inter and is not considering other options at the moment.
  • Chelsea are looking for a goalkeeper and Onana is among the most sought after.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
Newcastle have triggered an option to extend Matt Ritchie and Mark Gillespie contracts
⚪️
⚫️
#NUFC Offers made to Paul Dummett and Loris Karius. Dan Burn has activated another year on his existing contract based on appearances. Ciaran Clark and Matty Longstaff will be released.

TheSecretScout

@TheSecretScout_

·
Manchester United are hopeful that they’ll beat rivals to the signing of England u16 left back Harry Amass.
📝
His contract at Watford has ended. United much more careful who they sign now from other academies. Will only attempt to sign if they are ‘top prospects’
🔴
#MUFC

#mufc are still keen to sign Rasmus Højlund. United like the potential he is showing, but he would not be seen as a regular starter in the no.9 position in 2023/24 even if they could sign him this summer [@JamieJackson___]

Back