TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

• Thread starter Thread starter wkdsoul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13K
  • Views Views 389K
Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
Tottenham and Barça will discuss again in the next days. Clement Lenglet will be discussed. ⚪️ #THFC

Understand Spurs have 2 more names in the list for left footed CB — but Lenglet remains among options.

Barça [especially Xavi] also appreciate Gio Lo Celso, as @ffpolo reported.

Manchester United are growing concerned that David De Gea might have played his last game for the club, sources have told ESPN's @RobDawsonESPN.

Times Sport

@TimesSport
·
Chelsea are expecting Manchester United to submit an improved offer for Mason Mount next week.

@FabrizioRomano
·
Davinson Sanchez has decided to leave Tottenham this summer. Discussions will take place to find new club as he wants a new experience. ⚪️ #THFC

Spurs and Davinson agents, on it as @PSierraR called.

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
Paris Saint-Germain are already in talks with Bernardo Silva’s camp over project and personal terms. He’s priority target and crucial part of PSG plans. 🔴🔵🇵🇹 #PSG

Nizaar Kinsella
@NizaarKinsella
·
Declan Rice's preference remains Arsenal. He's fully convinced by his role in Arteta's project. Rivals not encouraged to compete by him amid reported Man City, Man United and Chelsea interest. West Ham demand £100m:

John Percy
@JPercyTelegraph
·
Manchester City treble winner Enzo Maresca set to be named as the new head coach at #lcfc. Former Leicester player Esteban Cambiasso understood to have been sounded out for opinions during the process. Story with @SamWallaceTel

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
Fenerbahçe are advancing in negotiations to sign Edin Dzeko as free agents. Talks are progressing well, he's the main target and key details are being discussed. 🟡🔵🇧🇦 #Fenerbahçe

Fenerbahçe are also close to appointing Vincenzo Montella as new head coach.

Leon Goretzka in @SPORT1 interview: "I have no other plans than staying at Bayern. We have big plans for next year, as Jo (Kimmich) said after the Ukraine game." [@kerry_hau, @berger_pj]

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
Raphinha: “I will continue at Barça next season, and the season after that, and the season after that”. 🔵🔴 #FCB

“I have many years of contract, I hope to fulfill those years and many more. I’m comfortable here”.

Seems every STR is a 100£m

Florian Plettenberg
@Plettigoal
·
There is no hot contact between FC Bayern and the management of Kolo Muani at this stage. More on this tonight in our show Transfer Update 🟨

➡️ Main reason: They won’t pay the price Krösche demands - around €100m. #SGE

🔄 (UMTITI): Samuel Umtiti will leave Barcelona, while Besiktas, Lyon and some Italian teams are interested in the centre-back.
#FCB 🇫🇷

Via (🟢): @MatteMoretto

Nizaar Kinsella
@NizaarKinsella
·
Moisea Caicedo has been a major Chelsea target for some time and remains so. Alternatives of Amadou Onana and Romeo Lavia

is this like the time every 1 and there mom went to china
It seems a lot bigger than that. That was like a retirement home for ex footballers getting paid well. This is a lot of good players going there at a good age still playing at a high level in europes top leagues. They seem to be putting in the money on stadia and infrastructure trying to build a decent league. Will have to see if it works out.

Tobi Altschäffl
@altobelli13
·
Kyle Walker is on Bayerns list ✅
Potential candidate when Pavard leaves
contact with his agent

Back