• Thread starter Thread starter wkdsoul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13K
  • Views Views 389K
Santi Aouna
@Santi_J_FM
·
🚨🟡⚫🇫🇷 #SPL |

◉ The only lacked point between Ittihad and Kante is now the commission of the agent.

◉ His representative are asking an enormous agent fee and they still didn’t got it.

◉ Kante could earn ~25M$ / year without the image rights or commercial deals.

Santi Aouna
@Santi_J_FM
·
🚨 🔵🇰🇷 #SerieA |

◉ Kim's priority now is to join Bayern. As revealed earlier this week, Bayern are offering €10m net per year as apposed to United’s €8m. Both sides are negotiating the agent's commission.

◉ The release clause is not a problem for Bayern.

Santi Aouna
@Santi_J_FM
·
🚨EXCL : 🔵🇲🇦 #PL|

◉ Al-Nassr wants Hakim Ziyech ! Negotiations are ongoing to sign the player. The Saudis have made an initial offer to the Moroccan playmaker.

◉ Ziyech is interested in joining Al Nassr

W @HanifBerkane

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
Juventus are interested in Timothy Castagne as new RB for next season. Juve asked for informations on all the conditions of the deal on both player and club side. 🇧🇪 #transfers

Castagne, keen on the move. He'd love to join Juventus.

Club in talks, as per @dimarzio.

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
AS Roma have agreed personal terms with Gianluca Scamacca but West Ham have no intention to let him leave on loan, as things stand. 🇮🇹 #WHUFC

Scamacca will insist to join Roma, while West Ham are waiting to find clubs to buy Scamacca on permanent deal.

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨⛔️ Julian Nagelsmann won’t become new Paris Saint-Germain head coach, negotiations are now OFF.

Mutual decision made as Nagelsmann and PSG didn’t agree on key details, as L’Equipe first reported.

PSG are already in direct contact with another coach.

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
Manchester United are prepared to bid again in the next days for Mason Mount. 🚨🔴 #MUFC

That was their plan after opening bid for £40m fee rejected and remains the plan now.

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
◉ Osimhen higher than Kolo Muani on PSG list;

◉ Man Utd and Arsenal to bid again for Mount & Havertz;

◉ Liverpool monitoring Barella — no way for £50m;

◉ Bayern serious on Walker deal;

◉ No Chelsea approach for Lautaro, Caicedo bid next week.

🚨| BREAKING: Thiago Motta is now the favorite to be the new PSG coach. In the next few hours there will be more meetings for the file to advance. [@MatteMoretto]

(🌕) Benfica have opened talks with Ángel Di María! - Inter Miami is also interested, but his priority is to continue in Europe. @CLMerlo 🚨🇦🇷

🚨🇩🇰 Rasmus Hojlund’s agents held talks with Atalanta this week and were told that his fee would be €100m, far above the €47m that had been anticipated. Further discussions are expected ahead, but Manchester United will not bid close to that amount. [@lauriewhitwell] #MUFC

Standard Sport

@standardsport
·
Chelsea end interest in Andre Onana to leave Manchester United in pole position

✍️ @NizaarKinsella

NEW: Aston Villa’s Ollie Watkins has a proven record in his three seasons in the Premier League and has been watched by #mufc. He has two years left on his Villa contract, but is in talks over a new deal. [@lauriewhitwell]

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
David Raya: “I have ambitions to make the next step in my career. I want to try to win titles and to compete in Europe”. ⚪️ #THFC

“There are options out there but it’s not just my ambitions, the club also needs to let me go”, told Times.

Personal terms agreed with Tottenham.

Florian Plettenberg
@Plettigoal
·
News #Havertz: Been told Arsenal is very confident to sign both: Rice & Havertz! Despite of the fact that Chelsea has rejected the first offer. Arteta is pushing for Havertz!

➡️ @arsenal are in advanced stages with both players

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
David Raya: “I have ambitions to make the next step in my career. I want to try to win titles and to compete in Europe”. ⚪ #THFC

“There are options out there but it’s not just my ambitions, the club also needs to let me go”, told Times.

Personal terms agreed with Tottenham.
Ambition does not go well with Tottenham.

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
AS Roma want to keep Diego Llorente from Leeds as clubs are now in talks to find the best formula. The deal is expected to happen as all parties want the same. 🇪🇸 #transfers

Roma have already agreed terms with Llorente; he's planning to stay.

Back