TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Mario Cortegana

@MarioCortegana
·
⚡️
Chelsea in talks to sign Brazil teenager Estevao from Palmeiras Real Madrid is not in the race at this point⁦@AdamCrafton_⁩ ⁦@liam_twomey⁩ ⁦@TheAthleticFC

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Getafe president Ángel Torres: “No one from Atlético Madrid has asked me about Mason Greenwood. The only one who asked me about the player was Barça president Laporta”.
⛔️
Barcelona have already ruled out the deal, Greenwood is not a target.

The Guru🕵️‍♂️

@ajabbaruk
·
Mary Earps contract negotiations with Manchester United is still up in the air. While United know what it will require to retain her services, time is ticking with only a few days left before a decision must be made. #MUWomen
👋

James Ducker

@TelegraphDucker
·
EXCL. At least two Premier League clubs have enquired about Mason Greenwood. Still more likely to move overseas (Spain, Italy, Germany) if sold & #MUFC are prioritising a sale. If right offers don’t materialise, loan with obligation to buy clause possible

Florian Plettenberg

@Plettigoal

🔴
News #Tuchel | He is tempted to get Manchester United back on track should Erik ten Hag leave the club in summer. But there are still no concrete discussions!
➡️
Taking over Manchester United with its tradition, quality and power is a big goal of Tuchel | #MUFC
➡️
However, he also does not rule out a return to Chelsea because he does not see his mission there as finished yet. „It’s not a secret that I loved it at FC Chelsea, I loved the Premier League for sure, he says at TNT Sports | #CFC
@SkySportDE
🇩🇪

🚨
Everton will NOT welcome any offers for Jarrad Branthwaite this Summer despite Manchester United and Tottenham’s interest.The Defender is said to be open to a move this Summer. Everton reportedly want £80M for Branthwaite.[@NizaarKinsella]

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
·
🚨
🔵
🇧🇷
Understand Chelsea have reached verbal agreement with Willian Estevão on personal terms.Told initial bid still to be sent but it will be around €32m plus add-ons, as talks with Palmeiras will follow.Nothing done yet but #CFC remain clear favorites since January.