PSV

@PSV
·
MALIK TILLMAN = OURS!

FC Bayern Munich

@FCBayernEN
·
ℹ️
Malik Tillman makes permanent move to PSV Eindhoven.All the best for the future, Malik!

Santi Aouna

@Santi_J_FM
·
🚨
⚪️
⚫️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
#PL |
🗣
Eddie Howe spoke directly to Tosin Adarabioyo. The Newcastle coach explained his plans for next season and how he would like to use the 26 y/o center back. They Magpies believe they’re frontrunners to sign him

SCOOP.

@AcademyScoop
·
Benjamin Šeško’s agents were present at Old Trafford during Manchester United’s defeat to Arsenal today. The Slovenian centre-forward, in red-hot form at the moment is high on United’s list for a new striker to support Rasmus Højlund this summer.

AC Milan

@acmilan
·
Oli has something to say
💌
😢
#MerciOlivier #SempreMilan

🚨
🇫🇷
OFFICIAL: Olivier Giroud leaves AC Milan at the end of the season as he’s joining MLS side LAFC.It’s the end of an era for Giroud in Europe, now set for MLS move.“I’m proud for what I did here at Milan, I’ll play my final games and then I’ll move to MLS”.
🇺🇸

Ed Aarons

@ed_aarons
·
Understand that Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish is doing everything he can to persuade Dougie Freedman to remain as the club's sporting director. Newcastle want the former Scotland striker to replace Dan Ashworth