Atlético de Madrid

@atletienglish

Marcos Paulo to join Famalicão until the end of the season
🤝
Good luck, Marcos!
🇧🇷

Loïc Tanzi

@Tanziloic

Nouvelle piste qui peut s’ouvrir dans les prochains jours pour Layvin Kurzawa : l’Atletico Madrid. En cas de départ de Saúl Ñíguez à Chelsea, le club espagnol a commencé à se renseigner sur la faisabilité du deal du latéral gauche français #PSG #Mercato #RMCLive

New track that may open in the coming days for Layvin Kurzawa: Atletico Madrid. In case of Saúl Ñíguez's departure from Chelsea, the Spanish club have started to inquire about the feasibility of the French left-back's transfer.

Yeah my **** 🤣🤣 backpeddling

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano

Harry Kane has decided to respect Tottenham decisions and to be available since 2 weeks - this is why he was regularly playing vs Wolves. He’s not gonna break his relationship with Spurs. #THFC Levy is turning down every approach for Man City. Last bid: €150m, refused.

Harry Kane

@HKane

It was incredible to see the reception from the Spurs fans on Sunday and to read some of the messages of support I've had in the last few weeks.
👏
⚽
I will be staying at Tottenham this summer and will be 100% focused on helping the team achieve success. #COYS

Wonder who City will target now. Possibly try and move for Mbappe? He will cost the same as Kane in any case…

Back