TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

• Thread starter Thread starter wkdsoul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13K
  • Views Views 391K
Mbappe is in the last year of his contract and is not extending so PSG dont have much leverage atm… I think an offer of 170-180M and he goes. Should be within City’s reach if they were willing to go up to 150M for Kane.

Mbappe is in the last year of his contract and is not extending so PSG dont have much leverage atm… I think an offer of 170-180M and he goes. Should be within City’s reach if they were willing to go up to 150M for Kane.

He's only ever been going one of two places mate and there's only ever been those two clubs working on this all summer. As both still are. It's never been a question of money. It's been a question of his dream boyhood club. And the one club where the project and lasting legacy appeals to him.

But nobody likes me talking about this so we'll leave it there again.

Madrid Zone

@theMadridZone

🚨
🚨
| Real Madrid are offering 160M, PSG want 200M, and an agreement is expected to be reached at 180M. @Sergivalentin_ #rmalive

#MUFC are in ‘pole position’ to sign Haaland from #BVB next summer with Bild stating that 'Haaland and Dortmund ‘will surely part ways’ next year'. #CFC were the former front-runners, but their signing of Lukaku has all but put an end to that deal. Utd have always remained in contact with Haaland and Dortmund since his move there (Source - BILD)

I thought the Spanish clubs were skint so where the heck is this money for Mbappe coming from?

#MUFC are in ‘pole position’ to sign Haaland from #BVB next summer with Bild stating that 'Haaland and Dortmund ‘will surely part ways’ next year'. #CFC were the former front-runners, but their signing of Lukaku has all but put an end to that deal. Utd have always remained in contact with Haaland and Dortmund since his move there (Source - BILD)

They should link Utd with Salah.

That's more realistic.

With who his father is, that would be zero chance.

Save that for when he's elsewhere. It just is what it is.
It won’t matter one iota as he and Ole are very close and went to each other’s weddings. It will be whoever pays the biggest total package and make his fat agent happiest

It won’t matter one iota as he and Ole are very close and went to each other’s weddings. It will be whoever pays the biggest total package and make his fat agent happiest

Mate, again, save that post above to save me reposting it for when he's elsewhere next summer.

Defo will be about money with Haaaland. But not Utd's down to his dad. Save that one too.

The package Raiola was demanding from Chelsea was beyond absurd. Would have completely broken our club if we agreed.

Utter madness. And you know the next move, that will already be decided as Riola plans these things in absolute detail, will only be for 3/4 years max as he'll have the last payday after that already factored in.

Despicable cretin that man.

We've thus far refused to deal with him but they're massively high on Gravenbach so it remains to be seen whether we'll break with that going forward. But I'm with you. I wouldn't do business with him for anything.

Back