TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Bayern & Germany

@iMiaSanMia

·
❗
Bayern are on the verge of completing the signing of Declan Rice, according to @jfelixdiaz

(
🌕
) Sporting agreed terms with both PSG and Chelsea for Manuel Ugarte. The Portuguese club are pushing the player to accept Chelsea's offer because they add bonuses. Nothing is done yet, confirms @Tanziloic

💥
El Manchester United aprieta por Amrabat
👀
Los 'red devils' han movido ficha en las últimas horas por el mediocentro marroquí de la Fiorentina
✍️
@AdriiFdez

Manchester United pushes for Amrabat

The 'red devils' have made a move in the last few hours for the Moroccan Defensive midfielder of Fiorentina

I wonder if the Benzema curve ball changes things for Madrid this summer?

I've always believed they are saving for Mbappe next year and then Haaland. Why Bellingham or no other megga package signings have been in the offing for Madrid this summer:

But maybe Benzema changes that and they make a play for Kane or someone similar?

Madrids only big signing this summer will be Bellingham. Vini JNR will likely play up top then they will likely go for Mbappe next summer.

We'll see but I'll take your or anyone else's money they aren't involved in that one and never have been.

🚨
Manchester United are serious about Sofyan Amrabat and have intensified contacts for him in the last few hours! The player's priority is Barcelona, but he's aware of their economic situation and won't wait forever. #MUFC [@AdriiFdez]
🇲🇦
☎️

Zach Lowy

@ZachLowy

·
Sporting and Chelsea have reached an agreement for the sale of Manuel Ugarte, per A Bola. Ugarte had agreed everything with PSG but nevertheless joins Chelsea for €60m in what is the most expensive sale in Sporting history.