Who Should I manage??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tommytorres

Reaction score
Hello guys,
After my failed Levernkusen and Watford Saves i'm gonna have a final attempt with another team. I have got a new computer and it is better than my last so there should be no problems. Again I'm gonna let you guys choose the team I am. These teams are the kind of teams which are regular European contenders and are good for a title challenge.....

Athletico Bilbao
2Q==

Bilboa are a team with great players like Fernando Lorente. They are Euro Competitors coming runners-up to Athletico Madrid (I think). They are in the Spanish League with Barca and Madrid so if i am able to be these guys it will joy me to beat the big clubs. If I'm right Sam91 did a story with Bilbao and i want to make mine as successful as his.

Liverpool F.C
images

Liverpool are my team. I've supported them since i was 6. I know the team and i know how to play with them. They have the likes of Gerrard and Suarez with Sterling and Suso coming through the youth ranks. I would love to get this team back to the top!!

Santos FC
images

Santos FC are a great team in the Brazilian League. Santos would be a great challenge as they are in a league with Flamengo and Sao Paulo. Santos have a stand out player who is known all over the world called Neymar. Robinho and Ganso also stars are icons at Brazil

Napoli
9k=

Napoli havn't won Seria A in over 20 years. They have a great player in Edinson Cavani. They have money and i feel i can take this club to the top of the World in time.

Those are your choices guy vote in the poll and live a like or a comment. Thanks for reading​

Napoli or Santos would be great :D

Oh by the way I am gonna be using LFCMarshalls 4th sept update

I have to admit it. A napoli or santos would be better as Sam91 did a Athletico story and Alex17 did a Liverpool story which I recommend you check out but he hasn't been able to continue as his computer stuffed up

I say Santos!

nice to see a Brazlian story up here for a change, there are some really good bargains in Brazil but most of the good players are hard to get! If Ganso is still there (instead of going to Sao Paulo then I say do Santos)

If you want to play ECL then Napoli!

I say Santos!

nice to see a Brazlian story up here for a change, there are some really good bargains in Brazil but most of the good players are hard to get! If Ganso is still there (instead of going to Sao Paulo then I say do Santos)

If you want to play ECL then Napoli!

Doing a story with Santos would be a Adventure as I have no played in the SACL. If Ganso is still at Santos Before the 4th September Update then thats just better for me. Even if he's not I still Have Neymar

bleh if you wouldn't play with the update i would say Napoli :), but now i would say Santos indeed.. :) Good Luck

bleh if you wouldn't play with the update i would say Napoli :), but now i would say Santos indeed.. :) Good Luck
Before the update Napoli would of had Levveti (How ever it's spelt) but now he's at PSG

To all the voters an commenters I'd like to thank you for viewing as doing what you are doing

Thanks:). How good are the young stars as I might be interested in signing them for my Liverpool save

Umm... Vargas is already good enough to start in the Serie A and Insigne has -9 PA on LFCMarshalls update (I think)

Will start tommorow with the poll winners. Santos expect an update soon

Barnes? Barnes Who?
Yesterday morning Santos F.C Chairmen announced the Sacking of Muricy Ramalho. Apparently there was a falling out between the Chairmen and Ramalho about the Transfer Budget. After exchanging words the Chairmen said that it was best for Ramalho to leave to reduce distraction to the players performances.
At 09:00 the Santos board announced that un-known, Half English, Half-Brazilian Manager, Tom Barnes would be taking over at the Vila Belmiro. The Media, including myself, are wondering why Santos have signed this virtually un-known managernbut we will all have to wait and see on how well he performs this season.

Santos will be a very intresting challenge. Good luck (but with Neymar you won't need it haha)

Santos will be a very intresting challenge. Good luck (but with Neymar you won't need it haha)

No mate I will. The club has hardly 5m to spend on players and there is a lot of positions which need improving.