Who Should I manage??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Team.
View attachment 277979View attachment 277981
The team of Santos F.C is lacking quality. There are the obvious stars like Neymar and Ganso. Ibson and Arouca are quality players with Henrique who is a quality DM but i am not playing with one so he'll be my sub CM. The team is missing a RB, ST and AMR. I have already bought in a AMR and ST as you can see in the SS. the Striker, who is not on the team-depth sheet has the potential to be quality. I am yet to loan/buy a RB as the one filling in is worse than my dead grand-farther, but with the fiances that Santos have, i have already put them in the minus in the wage budget they're that bad. When i asked the bard for more the piped up with there usual response, 'We feel the transfer budget is good enough to build the team'. I honestly wish there was a option saying, 'What the ****, you have give me less than 5 million to spend on building this squad to try and win the league when the likes of Fluminese and Flemengo have 10 million plus'
With my Rant out of the way i'll go back to explaining the team. After terminating a lot of loan deals i found that the squad was actually bigger than I first thought. The Squad is filled up with people who will hardly get a game and I am looking to sell them on.
Tactic
View attachment 277980
Its the simple 4-5-1 with the AMC rather than the DM. Neymar and Ganso sitting in their obvious positions (AML and AMC). The back 4 is strong but will need improving. I will be relying a lot on on loans rather than buying players.

​Finances
As you have already read the finances suck. Hardly enough money to build a squad. I did ask the board for more but they said the usual N.O.
The board did how-ever accept the the proposition to have a parent club. They came back with two options. FC Porto and Juventus. I chose Juventus. I have 525K rolling in every year, its not much but it will help.

Just a Question guys. I am currently in the the Brazilian Sao Paulo State Championships. It comes before the Serie A but I don't really Know what it is. All I know is its a league and Santos are the holders, Nothing else. I am aware of the Serie A but not the State Championship. If some-one could explain it would be great help. here are some SS's so you know what I'm talking about.
View attachment 277982View attachment 277983View attachment 277984View attachment 277985 the fixtures are in order of the line.

Just a Question guys. I am currently in the the Brazilian Sao Paulo State Championships. It comes before the Serie A but I don't really Know what it is. All I know is its a league and Santos are the holders, Nothing else. I am aware of the Serie A but not the State Championship. If some-one could explain it would be great help. here are some SS's so you know what I'm talking about.
View attachment 277982View attachment 277983View attachment 277984View attachment 277985 the fixtures are in order of the line.
I don't have a clue about the Brazilian league's!!! Maybe somehow linked with the Copa Liberatadores???

I don't have a clue about the Brazilian league's!!! Maybe somehow linked with the Copa Liberatadores???

I looked at the rules and there was nothing. Though there are tons of other state championships and it said top 4 qualify for the play-off what ever that means???? The top 4 Serie A teams Qualify for Copa Liberatadores.

Mate, I love you (no ****). The Top four teams in my state championship qualify for the Copa do Brasil. Brazil is divided into states and the teams in that state play in that state league. The leagues are mixed teams (Seire A, B and C). The teams in each league vary, in Sao Paulo League has 20 but another one may have 8.
The National, Serie A B and C are the ones people most know as the teams in there qualify for the Champions league

Santos is really fun but very challenging. If you can get the star players playing beastly you should be alright but there will be some stiff competition(Sao Paulo, Corithans, Vasco, etc)

Pre-Season
-Shortest Pre-Season I've experienced
-I've already made the team Bankrupt

Stade Malherbe Caen 1 v 1 Santos FC
Bourgeois 37 Gaucho 6

CRB 0 v 1 Santos FC
Miralles 68

Overview
Well it was a short Pre-season so it wasn't long enough to get my players fully match fit. We played some promising football by passing it around before making our runs. I have changed the tactics a bit due to me not realizing how many players we had in each position. Since then we have been scoring a lot more goals.

​ January
-I play my first game as Santos Manager
-The Brazilian Sao Paulo State Championships
-Some stiff competition

Botofogo (SP) 0 v 1 Santos
Juan (pen) 5

Santos FC 3 v 0 Sao Paulo
Maicon 15
Arouca 34
Neymar 43

Overview
Well what a way to kick of the first ha;f of the season. 6 points with a +4 goal difference. The Tactic change came at the tail end of the Botofogo game when we conceded 2 injuries to our right winger and CM. I played that Tactic into the Sao Paulo game. Sao Paulo are Fierce Rivals. And we beat them 3 to 0. The media say it was because we were at home. But I think its cause we played better than them.

Good start mate.

Never mind the finances, once you start selling the big names for £50m+ after a few quadruple seasons you'll be rolling in it.

Plus, on the positive side, think of the regens/newgens (H)

Mate, I love you (no ****). The Top four teams in my state championship qualify for the Copa do Brasil. Brazil is divided into states and the teams in that state play in that state league. The leagues are mixed teams (Seire A, B and C). The teams in each league vary, in Sao Paulo League has 20 but another one may have 8.
The National, Serie A B and C are the ones people most know as the teams in there qualify for the Champions league

No problem at all.

Good start mate.

Never mind the finances, once you start selling the big names for £50m+ after a few quadruple seasons you'll be rolling in it.

Plus, on the positive side, think of the regens/newgens (H)

Yeah I guess your right but the fiances is still a bit of a blow. I'm hoping that I get the Ronaldo and Pele type coming through. If so. I'd be un-stoppable

Sorry guys there will not be any updateS for a week as I am going on a relaxing holiday. Will spoil you guys with updates when I get back. C ya