signed him for boro when i went up doing ok for me so far

Does my scout have mental issues?
I think he does, look at the screenie! :O

He is AMAZING in my stoke team. Match rating is normally 8.0+. Like a mini Frank Lampard(H)

top player bought um fur ma rangers save bargin at 1.6m keeps mo edu n mcculloch oot the first 11

looks a very good player on my birmingham save, am looking to aquire him at some point.

class just like in real life, hope hull can hang onto him aslong as possible. stats are very acurate

he was at my aston villa team when I joined them, I didn't like him and I sold him.. now i'm annoyed

i bought him last season for y boro save didnt do much first season but doing well this year

hes class on my burnley save, 3 season in he becomes immense, interest from arsenal and liverpool for him :)

Why's he so overrated? He's rubbish irl.

Had a few good games in the prem and now he's the second coming of frank lampard. XD

he's great for my cardiff.i put him as advanced playmaker attack cuz i love to see him running up the field and score.good dribller for a CM and set-piece taker.

Why's he so overrated? He's rubbish irl.

Had a few good games in the prem and now he's the second coming of frank lampard. XD

i watch him week in and week out he is a class act in real life, how many games have you seen him play? for someone so young its unbeleivable how cool he is on the ball and nothing seems to faze him, with him learning off jimmy bullard and nicky barmby it can only do wonders for him no one saying hes the next lampard hes just a good premier league player at a bargain at 2million

i'm with liverpool in the 1st season.
he is incredible with torres in front of him.
i started off just playing him in cup matches, and he played so well i start regularly playing him in the premier league. he scored a 30 yard winning goal against city in the PL and scored the equalising goal in the 90th minute against chelsea. 18 assists and 3 goals in 21 league games. i'm starting to drop gerrard for him.
cairney :wub:

Can't recommend this player highly enough, has been brilliant for my Wigan side since the day I signed him;

Picture1.png

not exactly playing brilliant, how do you guys play him?

i wouldnt say he;s doing too bad, attacking playmaker support in the MC role.

re: his wikipedia article: Over the 2010 Christmas period, Cairney scolded his leg after trying to cure a cold

...wtf!?

Also he's beast in my game:

FhdN7.png

I bought him in my Arsenal save for £3m. Worth every penny and I'm only 4 months in, with him playing only cup games and games I'm comfortable winning in for the last 20mins. Excellent buy for the future.

How'd the **** did you get him for £3mil?! I'm trying to buy him from citeh and they wont negotiate anything lower than £29mil!!
Bit excessive for a 19yo, dont ya think?